Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

Is going from a 3 to a 4 a big jump then? I don't wanna go ahead and try it it's not gonna work out. I'd hate to mess up as I tried stretching ages ago and my first time it rejected and bled!! Altho I used a flared tunnel and haven't this time round and it's all gone perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Loub View Post
    Is going from a 3 to a 4 a big jump then? I don't wanna go ahead and try it it's not gonna work out. I'd hate to mess up as I tried stretching ages ago and my first time it rejected and bled!! Altho I used a flared tunnel and haven't this time round and it's all gone perfect
    I found it fine. Some people don't have stretchy ears. And yeah...you shouldn't stretch with DF jewellery.

omg guys i'm never ever wearing triangular tunnels again! i recieved my 8mm silicone triangular tunnels on tuesday and wore them until today when i took them out and almost died when i saw my lobes, all triangular and ugly...it was also pain in the *** putting my normal tunnels in. soo, never again, even though they might look great, they are one big no-no to me.
    Piercings:
    conch(2.4mm),
    tongue
    hip microdermal
    teardrop microdermal
    philtrum

Tattoos
    :

star (hip),
    music heart (back)
    right sleeve
    hand, fingers,
    leg piece

Other:
    corset play piercing
    self done scarification

Retired:
    industrial,
    tragus,
    lobe (20mm),
    lobe (20mm),
    septum,
    both nipples
    bridge,
    navel microdermal

Quote Originally Posted by inaya View Post
    omg guys i'm never ever wearing triangular tunnels again! i recieved my 8mm silicone triangular tunnels on tuesday and wore them until today when i took them out and almost died when i saw my lobes, all triangular and ugly...it was also pain in the *** putting my normal tunnels in. soo, never again, even though they might look great, they are one big no-no to me.
    Novelty shaped tunnels are fine, but aren't really supposed to be worn for more than a few hours at a time. If you wore them Tuesday-Friday then I'm not surprised your ears complained :P
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings

i had no idea my lobes would shape so quick think i'm gonna stick to good old round ones
    Piercings:
    conch(2.4mm),
    tongue
    hip microdermal
    teardrop microdermal
    philtrum

Tattoos
    :

star (hip),
    music heart (back)
    right sleeve
    hand, fingers,
    leg piece

Other:
    corset play piercing
    self done scarification

Retired:
    industrial,
    tragus,
    lobe (20mm),
    lobe (20mm),
    septum,
    both nipples
    bridge,
    navel microdermal

Hey everyone!

I have a question. I stretched my earlobes to 00 about 3 years ago. After wearing tunnels for about 4 months, I realized that it wasn't for me and took it off. I thought the holes would grow back to a small size in no time. However, I still have pretty big holes in my earlobes after all this time and I dont know what to do. Is there any methods/operations to make those holes shrink?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zholdakov View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have a question. I stretched my earlobes to 00 about 3 years ago. After wearing tunnels for about 4 months, I realized that it wasn't for me and took it off. I thought the holes would grow back to a small size in no time. However, I still have pretty big holes in my earlobes after all this time and I dont know what to do. Is there any methods/operations to make those holes shrink?

Thanks in advance!
    After 3 years I'd say you're pretty much stuck with them. You could try oil massages, and some people have had success using haemorrhoid cream, but I wouldn't think you'd make a significant difference now. Worth a try though I guess. Unfortunately a lot of people jump into stretching without really considering how permanent it is. Did you stretch very quickly and/or skip sizes? The more you've damaged your ears, the less likely they'll shrink back down.

As for operations, yes, you can pay to get them stitched back up - either by a plastic surgeon or by a professional mod artist. I can't think of any off the top of my head who are in Canada though.

nice guide!

hi people. I have been at a 6mm for a while now, and am considering going to 8mm. Can anyone suggest how i do this without the use of a taper, as i have used tapers so far, going up in small amounts. I think 6-8 jump a bit much, and i feel a 7 would slide in, can i use micropore oiled of course, for this? thanks in advance
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

hi people. I have been at a 6mm for a while now, and am considering going to 8mm. Can anyone suggest how i do this without the use of a taper, as i have used tapers so far, going up in small amounts. I think 6-8 jump a bit much, and i feel a 7 would slide in, can i use micropore oiled of course, for this? thanks in advance
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel