Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

No worries, thank you for the advice. By cleaning them do you mean remove the jewellery daily or just clean around them? What do you clean yours with? x
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    No worries, thank you for the advice. By cleaning them do you mean remove the jewellery daily or just clean around them? What do you clean yours with? x
    I started off at 1.6mm and used to just clean around them at that size and at 2mm but had lil 2.4mm and 3mm tunnels/bullets and would take them out to clean and used Simple face wash, then clean my lobes with the same, let them air dry, rub some jojona oil in and pop the jewellery back in, did that right up to 6mm where I'm at now, I wash em still every day and oil them up or wipe a bit of holy buttr on them but I don't religiously massage or anything, I just keep them clean and moisturised.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thankyou Hazel, it you make it really easy to understand! x
    I have.......

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    Thankyou Hazel, it you make it really easy to understand! x
    You're more than welcome and here's me at 6mm

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

6mm is a lovely size, and doesn't distort the ear does it.
    I have.......

Aye I like it, I may go to 8mm one day and know that I can fit 7mm in my right but I'm staying here for now

Hi
    Can someone tell me what size I need next for my stretch. I started at 1.2 then 1.6. 2.0. 2.4. And currently at 3.00.
    What will be next? Is it 4.0mm or is there a 3.4 am I ok to go from 3 to 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Loub View Post
    Hi
    Can someone tell me what size I need next for my stretch. I started at 1.2 then 1.6. 2.0. 2.4. And currently at 3.00.
    What will be next? Is it 4.0mm or is there a 3.4 am I ok to go from 3 to 4?
    4mm is the next standard size. If you're having trouble or think it's too big of a jump, 3.2mm is pretty common, and GlassWearStudios also make 3.5mm jewellery I think. Or use PTFE tape!

Thanks alot. I may try the 3.5.

^ I seem to remember tracking down 3.5mm as I found 3-4mm too big of a jump.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue