Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

thanks alot for the advice, i managed it When i'd calmed down about it!
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Question Pleaseee help!!!!!!

Okay, so today I streched to a 6mm but it is near the very end of the taper and is stuck and very painful. It isnt bleading and I am pretty convinced I dont have a blowout. I just dont know what to do. I have taken hot showers and used lubricant and nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    My Piercings So Far:
    Left Lobe - 1.2mm
    Left 2nd - 1.2mm
    [CENTER]Left 3rd - 1.2mm[/CENTRE]
    Left 4th - 1.2mm
    Right Lobe - 8mm
    Right Snug - 1.2mm

NEXT PIERCING (s)
    Left/Right Rook??
    Left/Right Conch??

What I Plan To Do Soon:
    Left Lip
    Right Industrial
    Nose, hips, venom?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ-26 View Post
    Okay, so today I streched to a 6mm but it is near the very end of the taper and is stuck and very painful. It isnt bleading and I am pretty convinced I dont have a blowout. I just dont know what to do. I have taken hot showers and used lubricant and nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    Take it out put 4 or 5mm jewellery in and leave it alone for a good 6-8 weeks to recover. Stretching shouldn't involve any pain or resistance, the taper should go through smoothly followed by appropriate jewellery straight after.

ETA: I just re-thought this and realised you're freaking cos the taper is stuck? Try an ice pack or soaking in cold water to reduce swelling as it's obviously angry and has swollen so reducing that and using lube once the swelling has gone down will probably help it to come out.
    Last edited by Boo; 12-13-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

at what size do people generally start to leave their plugs out over night? Does the same go for stretched piercings other than lobes?
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Quote Originally Posted by Embert View Post
    at what size do people generally start to leave their plugs out over night? Does the same go for stretched piercings other than lobes?
    I'm at 8mm and I never have. I leave them out for an hour two most evening when I'm cleaning them and stuff. My left is tighter than my right, bit annoying.
    I've been known to wear squidgy silicone to sleep in, or in other situations where my ears will be under pressure for a length of time, from a helmet for example.
    Last edited by kitebunny; 12-14-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Leaving plugs out can benefit lobes of any size as it allows them to relax, encourages them to thicken and generally retain their elasticity. There is no need to do it at a certain size just think of it as something extra you can do to keep your lobes happy
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Embert View Post
    I started at 8mm But you need to work up to it (so leave them out an hour, then two etc until you get up to 8 hours or so). I wouldn't bother with anything else really..

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Of ut-most urgency! Please help! I posted in Safety! https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/fo...ar-Emergency-!
    piercings
    tongue 1.6mm
    lobes 10mm
    septum 1.2mm
    nostril 1mm

I feel like I already know this but my minds gone blank soo... I was thinking of starting to stretch my ears and I wasn't sure if it was ok to wear glass in a freshly stretched piercing or is it better to only use titanium? Everywhere I've looked seems to say different things and I'm too tired to work it all out :\
    Lozzy/Loz

I have...
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, rook, unusually placed outer conch
    Right ear: 2x lobe, inner conch, helix, scaffold
    Other: Navel
    I want... Cheeks. 2nd scaffold (criss cross). Medusa. Nipples. More ear piercings. And some ink

Glass is great for stretching with, it's things like wood/horn/stone you want to avoid stretching with
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum