Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

I got some bioplast studs a while ago, and my ears seem to be getting along with them better BUT my right ear actually bled the other day. There's no way it should do that after over 10 months..
    I'm often finding bloody crusties behind it too, and I don't knock or fiddle with it (not consciously anyway)
    They are externally threaded studs though, the kind you cut to size and make your own threads by screwing the ball on. I'm wondering if that's the problem, i.e. the threads are irritating it.
    The left isn't bad at all, but that's always been the better one for some reason.

I'm getting really fed up now, this shouldn't be happening! D:
    Current
    .6mm Lobes.
    .1.6mm Second Lobes.

Future
    .Scaffold.
    .4mm Second Lobes.

how the chuff do you get double flared plugs out?! I was too busy wondering whether it'd go in! It did do, very easily. I put it in like a button.
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Take it out the same way you put it in give it a rub with oil and a wee twist and un-pop it like a button.

All this sss, chamomile and jojoba oil is making my left lobe tighten up! Surely that ain't right?

(no it's left hahaha)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

thanks i shall try.
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Does anyone on here use holey butt'r? Thinking of adding some to my next BAF order.

Also, where the hell can I get a dropper/dispenser type bottle top for my jojoba oil with the stupid clicky lid that makes a mess and is soooooo not designed for anything more liquid than shampoo??!!!
    Am I just going to have to buy eyedrops and pour them down the sink to get the bottle?

Emily, have you got the hang of those double flares yet?

VCH, 5mm tongue

You can buy plastic pipettes for pennies if that's any use or a dropper bottle here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-x-100ml-Empt...#ht_2302wt_989

Not used holey butt'r myself but seen some people love it and others don't know what the fuss is about. Remember it's the massage that helps the lobe/stretch not the product as such.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Also see if your piercer could pierce you at 3.2mm or 2.4mm (these needles they are more likely to have in stock for genital piercings etc) as then that means less stretching is needed Otherwise I agree with what has been said, 6 months is a good amount of time to wait as it allows the new fistula to gain full strength!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Brilliant, thanks Hazel why didn't I think of ebay!

VCH, 5mm tongue

Dunno lol I'm obsessed with it sadly
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Does anyone on here use holey butt'r? Thinking of adding some to my next BAF order.

Also, where the hell can I get a dropper/dispenser type bottle top for my jojoba oil with the stupid clicky lid that makes a mess and is soooooo not designed for anything more liquid than shampoo??!!!
    Am I just going to have to buy eyedrops and pour them down the sink to get the bottle?

Emily, have you got the hang of those double flares yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    You can buy plastic pipettes for pennies if that's any use or a dropper bottle here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-x-100ml-Empt...#ht_2302wt_989

Not used holey butt'r myself but seen some people love it and others don't know what the fuss is about. Remember it's the massage that helps the lobe/stretch not the product as such.
    I use Holey Butt'r and absolutely love the stuff. It's been saving my lobes from all this horrible arctic weather lately. At this time of the year my skin tend to go a bit haywire and dries out completely.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen