Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

Thanks ninjagirl I've ordered my stretching gear already lol, soooooo impatient. Piercing will be at 1.6mm, then I'll go 2mm -> 2.5 -> 3 -> 4 (might need to throw a 3.5 in there, we'll see)

I don't know how people can go from standard to 4mm in one go, when I did my original stretches it was the small-gauge stretching that was toughest for me. 0.4mm doesn't sound like much but when it's 25% of your piercing, it's a lot!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Thought of another question: does it matter whether you stretch from back to front or front to back? Would swapping round on alternate stretches give a more even stretch?

(my DF steel eyelets will only go in my left ear front to back)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Shouldn't make a difference. I put some of my DF plugs in from the back because the front flares are smaller, heh.

yo yo yo i think my ears are ready to blow!

sorry bout that :P

i stretched my ears from 17 to an 20mm recently and i used the rubber jewlery that self stretches but it was seriously cold out that day and my ears wer freezing aka shriveled/tight (its funny that when u talk about piercings in type form it sounds dirty :P) it tore my ears and now theres a lot of white gunk and crust and blood building up around on the inside how long b4 these side effects leave my beautiful lobes?
    my name is nathan

piercings need patience!

my stats

20mm in both ears
    septum 1.6
    labret 1.6
    snakebites 1.6
    both dimples 1.6
    tounge 1.6
    bout 30% of my body tattooed

You might wanna downsize and put in some suitable jewellery, such as SF/NF glass or titanium
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Definitely downsize and put in glass or titanium jewellery. Rubber/silicone is definitely not good to stretch with.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

You also don't want to be stretching 3mm at a time, agree with the girls above, deffo downsize asap and baby them like crazy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

read the *swearword* thread. ¬.¬
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

I just attempted my first ever stretch in my 0.8mm 12 year old gunned lobes. I put in a 1.6mm crescent, could easily get it halfway but refused to go any further. When i tried to push it past that point it hurt so I didn't. I managed to get 316L stainless steel 1.2mm labret studs in ok, but they are hot and a little bit stingy. No bleeding or anything. I did a nice long SSS which has helped. But I know stretching isn't supposed to be painful at all. Just wondering if I should take them out, or persevere?

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Lissandria; 12-03-2010 at 02:40 PM.

You tried to jump a few sizes there, it may be best to go to 0.8mm-1mm-1.2mm-1.6mm ect but I'm sure just missing the 1mm out isn't the end of the world and they may have been irritated by the previous attempt.

I'd say if they don't hurt or sting anymore you'll probably be okay but make sure to leave them for a good 4-6 weeks now. If they carry on stinging or hurting try again another time after a warm shower or bath and make sure to lube them up first (if you didn't already).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<