Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

Hm well I think I'll hold off on adding any tape until my new plugs arrive and I'll do oil massages daily until then.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

WANT TO STRETCH SOMETHING!!! waiting for my half mm jumps to be made then I can stretch my nostrils, but I was wondering how long you should leave a septum piercing before stretching. It was pierced on 9th May and It's fine when I swap the jewellery out, and it's not tender to touch, but I obiously don't want to stretch too early because I won't be able to see if there's a problem..
    * Anti-Tragus (1.6mm) * Left Lobe (8mm) * Right Lobe (8mm) * Right Nipple diagonal (2mm) *
    * Left Nipple Vertical (retired)* Double nostrils both (3mm) * Right Inner Conch (retired) *
    * Left Inner Conch Punched @ (5mm) * SEPTUM (2.4mm) *

dont care for the stretching of the hole i did it do my ears and i didnt end up liking it so i took them out and put my diamonds back in and its so much better

Quote Originally Posted by WITHOUT _Armour View Post
    WANT TO STRETCH SOMETHING!!! waiting for my half mm jumps to be made then I can stretch my nostrils, but I was wondering how long you should leave a septum piercing before stretching. It was pierced on 9th May and It's fine when I swap the jewellery out, and it'
    s not tender to touch, but I obiously don't want to stretch too early because I won't be able to see if there's a problem..

I'm not a professional but I would think you would be able to stretch your septum since it has been like 4 months. Just my .02$
    -Kevin
    Current: | Left Lobe 14mm | Right Lobe 25mm | Tragus (R) 1.2mm | Inner Conch (R) 1.6mm | Septum 1.2mm
    Want: | Navel | Bridge | Snug | (L) Tragus | (L) Inner Conch | 50mm lobes
    Getting Soon: Navel
    Retired: Double Spider Bites

6 months before stretching a new piercing is the usual guidline. As septum stretching can be difficult, I'd give it the full 6 months.
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings

damn it. now I'll have to wait. :(

may look to stretch m other piercings while I wait...
    * Anti-Tragus (1.6mm) * Left Lobe (8mm) * Right Lobe (8mm) * Right Nipple diagonal (2mm) *
    * Left Nipple Vertical (retired)* Double nostrils both (3mm) * Right Inner Conch (retired) *
    * Left Inner Conch Punched @ (5mm) * SEPTUM (2.4mm) *

Default attached lobes

Hi there, quick question for those with attached lobes really. I've always wanted to pierce my ear but have seen other people with attached lobes and it's never looked that good. I was wondering how it would work when stretched - i'm not talking about stretched lots, just a small stretch. I'm thinking if placed correctly it would work. Sorry if it seems like a silly question :o) thanks guys!

stewy, my bf has (very small) attached earlobes and he pierced and stretched to 10mm. In my opinion, it looks better when stretched because they expand and his actually look like real earlobes now :P
    So yeah, just go for it!

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by stewy21 View Post
    Hi there, quick question for those with attached lobes really. I've always wanted to pierce my ear but have seen other people with attached lobes and it's never looked that good. I was wondering how it would work when stretched - i'm not talking about stretched lots, just a small stretch. I'm thinking if placed correctly it would work. Sorry if it seems like a silly question :o) thanks guys!
    I have attached earlobes, and I'm stretching to 6mm. My left is currently at 2.4mm and the right at 3.2mm . I didn't even consider my attached lobes to be a factor tbh.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

Thanks for the replies guys! Ivana - that's what I thought to be honest :o)