Thread: Stretching Guide and All Questions Regarding It

I've figured out what's wrong. It's not the plugs themselves but the O rings I'm allergic too. Occasionally if I order plugs from elsewhere on the net the O rings they use on them are some sort of cheap plastic. So I've changed them and they're fine now, starting to heal ok.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

edit: whoops, wrong topic!
    Last edited by Drynwhyl; 08-29-2010 at 01:56 PM.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

i know that ear lobe stretching is definately not supposed to hurt, and that nostril stretching and other cartilage stretching often hurts, but is it okay/expected for septum stretches to hurt? None of mine ever have but i figured i best find out
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Septum stretches seem to vary a lot - some people find it really easy, others find it to be quite tender and difficult to stretch. My boyfriends was pretty easy but he if he put a couple too many layers of tape on, even though it went in quite easily his nose could still be tender for a couple of days. I think it's generally quite a sensitive spot so don't worry too much if it's a little sore or tender - obviously it shouldn't be excruciating or anything though!

(man, I said tender way too much in that post)

This answered quite a few of my questions! Thanks a lot

thanks insideout
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Seen as my 14 mm stretched lobe has closed up totally after an insident that tore the inside of my lobe, how long should I wait till I pierce it again!!
    Got to get it back to up so my lobes font look so uneven!!

Hopes it's even possible, to stretch scar tissiue??
    TORY

Piercings - retired - tounge, tregas, scafolding, nipple x 2, labret, lower part of belly button, 3 lobes in each ear, diath, facial md

Have - 14mm lobe, 3mm lobe, both conch 1.6mm - 2.4mm, both tregas 1.2mm, both diath1.2mm, helix 1.2mm, nose 1.2mm, belly button 1.6mm, tongue 1.6mm, 2x mds on belly

Want - conch punch, 1 x helix!

Tatts - many all over my body

Want - wrist cover up, matching wrist tatts

http://www.emi-clothing.co.uk/

I'm not sure how long you'll need to leave it, personally I'd leave it at least six months but that might be excessive. You might find that oil massages once it's healed help to break up any scar tissue you have
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

6 months eeeek!
    Think I might put my 14mm down a few sizes so I don't look so uneven right now
    :(
    awww I'm so gutted grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    And what's biggest needle u cam get pierced with?? 2.4??
    TORY

Piercings - retired - tounge, tregas, scafolding, nipple x 2, labret, lower part of belly button, 3 lobes in each ear, diath, facial md

Have - 14mm lobe, 3mm lobe, both conch 1.6mm - 2.4mm, both tregas 1.2mm, both diath1.2mm, helix 1.2mm, nose 1.2mm, belly button 1.6mm, tongue 1.6mm, 2x mds on belly

Want - conch punch, 1 x helix!

Tatts - many all over my body

Want - wrist cover up, matching wrist tatts

http://www.emi-clothing.co.uk/

Well six months is just how long I'd leave it but like I say, that could be excessive, I'm sure one of the pros will be online later on and can give you a better idea

I think, but I could be wrong, that you can get 5mm needles but you'd have to speak to your piercer and see what size they're willing to pierce at
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum