Thread: vch not calming down :/

Default vch not calming down :/

I had my vch done on monday and since then its bled every day .. the discomfort is definately easing off, and i can actually sit down without looking like a bloke lol. but it still keeps bleeding a little bit everyday...
    Last night in my sleep it must have bled a lot - i woke up with blood down my thighs (sorry for the ott description), and i dont know why it happened .. surely i'd have woken up if i'd caught it or something cos i did that yesterday morning an it hurt as bad as wen i got it pierced lol.
    annnyway, my question is, is this bleeding normal? or dyou think the needle might have damaged my clit or something (though im pretty sure she used a receiving tube). thanks in advance
    x
    4 x lobes, 1.2 tragus, 1.6 conch, 1.6 tongue, 1.6 right diagonal nipple, 1.6 vch, 1.6 navel

www.myspace.com/natallyatally

hmm strange!!i didn`t have any bleeding from mine and it was healed in a week.first thing i would do is sit in a shallow bath with a little salt in it.if it`s still like it tomorrow i`d go back to your piercer and get her to take a look.also make sure when showering or bathing you don`t get any shampoo.shower gel near it.

Niccie
    Right ear.
    6mm,1.6 x2 lobes,1.2 Tragus,1.6 Conch,1.6 Scaffold.1.6 Auricle,1.2 x2 pinna
    Left ear
    6mm,1.6.3.2,1.6 Lobes,2.4 Conch
    Others
    Right nostril,tongue,labret,vch.
    Retired
    Nipples,outer labia, tragus x6, anti-tragus

sXe

yea thats what i thought .. i was expecting it to bleed on the first day, but not now :/ my piercings generally calm down pretty quickly as well, not sure whats goin on
    4 x lobes, 1.2 tragus, 1.6 conch, 1.6 tongue, 1.6 right diagonal nipple, 1.6 vch, 1.6 navel

mine swelled like crazy for a gud 5 days, i was convinced it was done wrong or summat along them lines but then the swellin jus went, mine never really bled tho

mine didn't swell much, but I bled like a stuck pig for about 5 days, then it just tailed off. Its an area rich in blood vessels, and it is normal for them to bleed, sometimes quite a lot. Phone your piercer, he/she will be able to reassure you, but I honestly think that this is probably fairly normal.

thanks, i didnt think it was lifethreatening or anything lol, it was just in all the bmezine accounts etc that i'd seen nobody had said anything like this, but yea eldarfea i hadn't actually thought about it like that, but i guess its pretty understandable. jus done a salt soak an it feels better now

Has it healed properly? Im interested in getting mine done and im reading alot of problems with the vch healing

Quote Originally Posted by linnymcb View Post
    Has it healed properly? Im interested in getting mine done and im reading alot of problems with the vch healing
    Really ? VCH piercings are generally easy to heal. The only problems I hear of are when they're botched.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Super ancient thread so I'm closing it.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!