Thread: costs and time ?

Default costs and time ?

Iam thinking of getting a tattoo soon that will cover the whole top part of my left arm, I was just wondering on average how much does this cost ? and how long does it take ? is it more than one sitting ? two ? three ?? iam just curious, as Iam hoping to book an appointment at the end of the month,

many thanks,

that sort of thing can take years. and an awfull lot of money....

Tom
    Lobe - 19mm
    Inner to outer conch orbital - 1.6mm
    Center lip - now 3mm
    Tongue - 4mm

My Gallery

Would need a lot more info to judge that.

If its covering most of your top arm it will take more than a few sittings! and will cost loads.

Do you have the image of what you would like to have done. They can take years or months depending on how much money you have at the minute. The image would take more than a few sittings. Art can not be rushed

Dunno if this will help at all, but I'm sitting for 2 tattoos tomorrow, both on my upper arms, aprox 6inch by 4 inch, both dragons, one blacked out, the other not. My guy quoted me 100 ($180) for them both, and they will take 2 hours to do. So your looking at around 50 an hour I would think. Also the price will change dependant on the complexity (sp?) colours etc. also it depends on which artist your getting to do it, my place has 2 artists who charge differently for their time based on how good they are and how long they've been doing it. My first one was done by the owner and he charged me an arm and a leg.
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.