Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Cleaning Products!

Default New Cleaning Products!

We have a fantastic selecton of specifically chosen, optimal quality healing and aftercare products for you to choose from. We have everything to suit your healing and aftercare needs!

Each cleaning, cleansing and antibacterial solution can be used daily to clean and freashen your piercing - taking good care of new piercings and body modifications will go a long way in preventing complications, speeding up the healing process and keeping your body well looked after!

We fully support the need for good hygiene and also provide you with the best value for money without compromising quality or reliability, so the importance of health can be considered by everyone!

Healing and Aftercare Essentials - Easypiercing« Anti-bacterial Solution

The Easypiercing« anti-bacterial solution has been designed to work quickly and effectively on a large number of bacteria and leaves an antibacterial film on the skin.

Healing and Aftercare Essentials - Easypiercing« Physiological Salt Solution

Easypiercing« physiological saline solution allows an hygienic rinse and moisturizes the wound helping the healing process.

Healing and Aftercare Essentials - Easypiercing« Soft Gel Cleanser

Intended for daily cleaning of the piercing, the EASYPIERCING« cleansing gel dissolves any organic material and eliminates most bacteria present around the piercing.

Healing and Aftercare Essentials - Easypiercing« Care Kit

The Easypiercing« kit is the first full healing and aftercare solution, specially designed to help body piercings and modifications.

Jacqui xx
    Last edited by Jacqui - BJS; 09-02-2006 at 06:44 PM.

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Impressive
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

I agree with Lou, impressive.
    Extortionate though! 4.50 for 50ml!
    I might have to try that gel cleanser though
    All hail my lovely conch! [23.06.06]

Quote Originally Posted by r0manticide17
    Extortionate though! 4.50 for 50ml!
    ...You must be kidding, right?

Each bottle is approximately the same size and capacity of 'Impulse' body spray and will last you weeks. Bear in mind just how much solution/gel you will need for your piercing; next to nothing per application. The value for money is exceptional for what you're actually buying.

Besides, we're offering you the best price you will find, period. All retailers are currently selling the same product at ú5.00 and above.

I am a poor student, but I appreciate what you are saying

How do these products compare to regular homemade saline solution, if you know?

Thanks
    All hail my lovely conch! [23.06.06]

Quote Originally Posted by r0manticide17
    I am a poor student, but I appreciate what you are saying

How do these products compare to regular homemade saline solution, if you know?

Thanks
    Understandable .. but pretty much the same deal with Sainsbury's brand bread or Hovis..

Great news, however, I've just done some research with the manufacturer of the Easypiercing range and can actually confirm the following:

Each product allows two months of care (approximately 120 amounts per product). A simple pressure on the diffuser releases the amount necessary for each application.

Homemade saline solution isn't fully sterile. The Easypiercing range is specifically manufactured for medical (body modification including piercing and tattoo) care.

So which one do you most recommend? Surely you don't need all three.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    I want you both. I'm being greedy. You's mah ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by fade
    Surely you don't need all three.
    Nope, of course not - entirely up to you! Each has it's specific advantages and all three are fantastic products to help with the upkeep and health of your wound during healing..

I would personally go for the Soft Gel Cleanser:

Intended for daily cleaning of the piercing, the EASYPIERCING« cleansing gel dissolves any organic material and eliminates most bacteria present around the piercing.

I may stick one on my next order then, for those rare occasions when I clean my piercings.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    I want you both. I'm being greedy. You's mah ladies.

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Yep me too I'm gonna go for the cleanser and the others some other time when I get some money in the bank.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast