Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

Those are both stunning! Sorry to hear about your poor health, hope you are recovered?
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoneer View Post
    Those are both stunning! Sorry to hear about your poor health, hope you are recovered?
    Hey you! Thanks ever so much

I was fully recovered from the pneumonia after a month or two but the eye thing drove me crazy. I have had to have 2 new pairs of glasses so far this year. I'm just hoping it's settled now. It doesn't give me any pain/issues as such now so we're hoping that's the end of it, time will tell >.<
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Excellent tattoos there Boo! Glad you are feeling much better now. I know you "went though it" earlier this year.

I think sadly, "I am done" with Tattoo's now. It took me ages to find another artist. I finally found the Tattoo artist that Tattooed my Lucky alternative Cat. I went back for a few re-works of some of my tattoos. They were mainly on my legs and in places they did hurt quite a bit but got on with it. We were really pleased with them.

Around four/four and a half weeks ago I bought a Fox Tattoo off him and had the out line and some shading was done. It was a bit sensitive and hurt in places but, I am used to it. Then last week the colour was going on. I don't know what happened but, as soon as he started the whole time there was total "hell" and very, very painful. (They didn't really have any heating on either as it doesn't work all that well). It bled quite bad and when I got home blood was pooling and leaking out of the bottom of the protective guard. I took the protective guard off to clean it and put a new one on. My Tattoo leaked in to my bedding. It is scaling now and looks like it is snowing all around my leg ruining socks. I'm not sure what happened there (I feel butchered to be honest) and I am not sure about the colour of it either as it looks like it has been tangoed! The worse tattoo I have ever had pain wise. It has put me off.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 12-10-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thanks Mazzy. I'm sorry to hear of your experience :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<