Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478788899091929394959697

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

Hey Mazzy,
    Your 'Alternative' lucky/waving cat looks as Super as it's cap lol. There's some nice clean linework and funky colours going on
    The peacock feather is very bold and has a nice fluid feel about it
    Good that you've got the owl mapped out. Not surprised it was a sore one. There's a lot of line work there but next session will be all shading. Look forward to seeing the end result. With good shading and colouring and may be a bright halo glow around it will pop it into life. Looking good!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) segment in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 4g (5mm) Chunk BCR
    Lorum: 12g (2.0mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 10g (2.4mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Aaaaah I love the Maneki Neko, the noodles are epic haha!

You're a total star for letting an apprentice work on you, they gotta learn somehow!

I have one apprentice piece, that's a Maneki Neko as well, was his 24th:

This was fresh, it's a bit lighter/brighter now.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Aaaaah I love the Maneki Neko, the noodles are epic haha!

You're a total star for letting an apprentice work on you, they gotta learn somehow!

I have one apprentice piece, that's a Maneki Neko as well, was his 24th:

This was fresh, it's a bit lighter/brighter now.
    Love your Tattoo Boo!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Many thanks for the lovely comments on here. The alternative lucky cat tattoo I found on the internet. The design was changed slightly with different food in the bowl and the "Super" hat was from a C.D. of mine.

This is the tattoo that when I had it done I couldn't walk for over three weeks all that well. I am glad my Owl was not like that lol.... I am going to have it coloured in tomorrow. It is going to be very bright. It was funny as they had an Owl design for sale (mechanical Owl that was mainly black work). I love coloured tattoos and said that I was glad their Owl was sold in a way as I was after it. Little did I know they "left" a very bright Owl where they do their drawing actually staring at me. The apprentice's won't let me know if they "strategically" placed it there for me to see. It doesn't help that I am nosey anyway. We have to say to them to hide their designs when we go in now. Otherwise I will be bankrupt!

The Peacock tattoo will need redoing at some point as a little of the colour is still missing.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-10-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thanks Mazzy!

My Shiva is going to need a touch up, first time ever for me!! Some colour has dropped out in two patches that didn't want to heal well. But considering I got pneumonia less than 24hrs after getting her it hasn't surprised me or my artist lol. Just got to wait for it to all settle and for me to be 100% better and I'll pop in ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Thanks Mazzy!

My Shiva is going to need a touch up, first time ever for me!! Some colour has dropped out in two patches that didn't want to heal well. But considering I got pneumonia less than 24hrs after getting her it hasn't surprised me or my artist lol. Just got to wait for it to all settle and for me to be 100% better and I'll pop in ^_^
    Yes, you did well with your Tattoo Boo - with being really ill too. Hope you are much better now. I bet you cannot wait to get your Shiva re-touched up.

I had my Owl coloured in on Monday. lol... I have to be honest - the Tattooist has still got some more to do on it. He had to stop in the end as I could not longer stand it lol... The pain got so bad. The colours had to be changed too as some were the colours that didn't take on me last time so saw no point of trying them again. I am going to take off my protective wrap today and cannot wait. I will put a photo on here soon.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-15-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.