Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

New unplanned tattoo!!! Done by the amazing Leigh at Yankee Tattoo in Dundee (She is away to open her own shop) She had a random day free and put up a sketch of this gorgeous lady and I was like pick me pick me!!! lol.

She's on my hip and the colours are so much brighter in real life!

Piercings

2x 00g lobes
    Tragus
    Anti Tragus
    Forward Helix
    Inner Conch
    3x Outer Conch
    Belly Button

4x retired piercings.
    7x tattoos.

Yesterday was part 2 of my cover up tattoo, colouring in the 2nd and 3rd roses (middle and left). Just one more session (I hope) to finish off this piece.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This was right after finishing, sorry not the greatest picture as it's angled slightly from the side and misses the edge of the 3rd rose.
    The 1st rose healed really well and only needed a little touch up.
    Artist credit: Ricky Leigh @ Dust'n'Bones, Plymouth.
    Hi I'm Helen...
    Current: Tongue 14g, Septum 14g, Lobes 14g, Faux Snug(R)(helix 14g & conch 14g), Daith 16g(L), High Lobe 14g(L & R), Double Helix 14g(L)
    Retired: 2nd Lobes, Tragus(R), Nostril, Lip, Nipples (L & R), Navel, Wrist MD(R)
    Want: Tragus(R), Forward Helix(R)
    Tattoos: 2 - Cover up (faded badly done heart) 3 Big red roses with green leaves, 2 butterflies and a ladybird, 13hr clock with filigree frame and dotwork face, 1 terrible japanese?! symbol - to be covered up soon I hope!

Hellucy that's looking amazing! Great work!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Here's my favorite one of mine:

Quote Originally Posted by KazeWind View Post
    Here's my favorite one of mine:
    That looks like the Gamecube 'Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life' am I right? My absolute favourite nostalgia game; only video game I still visit on occasion. Such a cute idea for a tattoo; actually the cows from that game would look adorable tattooed...
    Left ear: 4x lobe piercings
    Right ear: 4x lobe piercings, helix

Other: Standard navel, septum

Want: Inverse navel, forward helix, conch, tragus

Quote Originally Posted by tay_943 View Post
    That looks like the Gamecube 'Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life' am I right? My absolute favourite nostalgia game; only video game I still visit on occasion. Such a cute idea for a tattoo; actually the cows from that game would look adorable tattooed...
    Yup you are right. It was a very memorable game for me growing up. Originally I was going to get a blue feather. I found someone else with that tattoo though, even if one person has it, I didn't want to get it. Plus with all the little detailed feather lines I don't thin I could handle that. I got the gemsoil to represent Nami who is my favorite character. The design turned out much better then I could have hoped for.

My first (today). I am SO pleased wih it. Represents 2.5 years of my life (total underwater time). Also a bit proud of the service. Was surprised at the detail on a piece only 4" (~10cm) wide. Thanks to Sarah Hurst at Vivid Tattoo in Knoxville!

Last edited by pidjones; 06-25-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pidjones View Post
    My first (today). I am SO pleased wih it. Represents 2.5 years of my life (total underwater time). Also a bit proud of the service. Was surprised at the detail on a piece only 4" (~10cm) wide. Thanks to Sarah Hurst at Vivid Tattoo in Knoxville!

(I'll post a link to an image if I ever reach 10 posts, but I don't intend to post just to get the count up.).
    Changed your count for you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks, Hazel! Link added.

Next bit added but it's going to need another session to colour leaves and add the butterfly(s), didn't get it finished today as 2 roses needed adding to as the colour wasn't as dense a red as on the 1st rose, so (i thought) looked a bit wishy washy. I am loving how this tattoo is turning out!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Artist: Ricky Leigh @ Dust'n'Bones, Plymouth.
    Last edited by hellucy; 07-05-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Hi I'm Helen...
    Current: Tongue 14g, Septum 14g, Lobes 14g, Faux Snug(R)(helix 14g & conch 14g), Daith 16g(L), High Lobe 14g(L & R), Double Helix 14g(L)
    Retired: 2nd Lobes, Tragus(R), Nostril, Lip, Nipples (L & R), Navel, Wrist MD(R)
    Want: Tragus(R), Forward Helix(R)
    Tattoos: 2 - Cover up (faded badly done heart) 3 Big red roses with green leaves, 2 butterflies and a ladybird, 13hr clock with filigree frame and dotwork face, 1 terrible japanese?! symbol - to be covered up soon I hope!