Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

Scarred_pierced

Thanks

Default This is my brand new goldfish by Pierre Moussion at Grasshopper in Harrow!

Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

Wow

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

So petty Mj, I love the colours!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you!
    Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

Default An impulsive decision……..

I follow several tattoo studios in Sheffield on Facebook and quite often they upload designs which they are offering on a one off basis, once it is taken the design isn't used again. On Friday I was looking at my newsfeed and a design popped up from Black Anchor Tattoo. Although I love the designs I have previously seen I could never imagine me wearing them or see where they would go, however this particular design just sang to me. I loved everything about it, could see it on me, knew exactly where I would put it (avoiding all my reserved body parts for other projects) and it satisfied my want for an old school nautical piece. I contacted them straight away and within the hour I was in the studio getting prepped. We agreed on size, placement and design direction (I had to be awkward and ask for it to be turned around). Stencil on, just over 2 hours of pinchy, ouchy pain, photographs taken, cling film on and aftercare advice given. I then grabbed a cup of tea and talked to the tattooist about my next piece that I want to go with it - I have always wanted a mermaid and seen as I've now got a nautical design it now seems fitting. The studio was great, the tattooists and studio manager were friendly and made me feel at ease despite the fact I had to lay with my pants on display (*facepalm* - remember a pair of shorts next time Kerry!!!). I absolutely love my new tattoo and I can't wait to add my mermaid design to it.

Hi, I'm Kerry.

Current - Lobes x3, left Daith heart, navel, wrist microdermal, septum, tongue web, tongue, VCH, both nipples
    Want - Tragus, industrial, rook, collarbone microdermals.
    Retired - 3rd set of lobes (tapered out of retirement), nose, smiley (sob)

Tattoos - 20 bits of ink
    Want -lots more pretty pictures on my skin please.

My new tattoo done by John at Studio 78 in Sandbach. Bit red as the photo was taken a few hours after it was done!
    Piercings:
    Right ear - 3 lobes, two helix, 2 forward helix, double conch, double tragus
    Left Ear - 3 lobes, tragus, rook, outer conch, snug
    Left nostril

Tattoos: 3

Retired: Stretched right lobe, Scaffold on right ear

Totoro!! I'm in love!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Gotta love Totoro! Also I really like the sailboat! I'm looking to get one in the near future in the memory of my grandad
    Current piercings:
    Both lobes x 3
    Rook
    Navel

Helix

Smiley

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental
    - like on a breeze,but I, I think maybe it's both.
    Maybe both is happening at the same time." -Forrest Gump-

Really want to show off the start of my cover up tattoo...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Can anyone spot the old rubbish heart? No?
    It is in there somewhere, even I can't make it out & I lived with it for 15 years.
    It will also have leaves added & maybe a few black butterflies.
    Artist: Ricky Leigh @ Dust 'n' Bones in Plymouth
    Last edited by hellucy; 05-06-2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar & artist credit added
    Hi I'm Helen...
    Current: Tongue 14g, Septum 14g, Lobes 14g, Faux Snug(R)(helix 14g & conch 14g), Daith 16g(L), High Lobe 14g(L & R), Double Helix 14g(L)
    Retired: 2nd Lobes, Tragus(R), Nostril, Lip, Nipples (L & R), Navel, Wrist MD(R)
    Want: Tragus(R), Forward Helix(R)
    Tattoos: 2 - Cover up (faded badly done heart) 3 Big red roses with green leaves, 2 butterflies and a ladybird, 13hr clock with filigree frame and dotwork face, 1 terrible japanese?! symbol - to be covered up soon I hope!