Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Aha!
    That's good to know, was only aware of Broad Street and Montana (think it changed name to vintage something? :P).
    Just had a look through some of their piercers stuff and it doesn't look too awesome imo :s
    Could just be me, but this looks really shallow, and is it a straight bar? O.o and this looks really close to the edge :o
    Maybe I'm just picky!

How was sitting for 7 hours though? Hate to think how numb my bum would get haha :d
    That was the lovely apprentice's first attempt at piercing real people and a couple of things went a little pear shaped - however, she's getting more training now :P She's not piercing at the Studio yet, that was just a guesting spot in which people came and got them done for free under the proviso they knew this was her first time.

And the sitting was okay up until the 5th hour, which really sucked! But I got through it - I don't know how!
    Last edited by bratbassist; 03-27-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    Piercings;
    Left ear: 2x lobes, 1x Helix 1.6mm, 1x Tragus 1.2mm
    Right ear: 2x lobes, Rook 1.6mm, Scaffold 1.6mm
    Other; Navel 1.6mm, Left Nipple 1.6mm

Tattoos;
    Claddagh Symbol on back of neck, 'Not all those who wander are lost' on right foot
    Rose and ink splatter thigh piece, Origami crane calf piece, Splatter LIE/TV calf piece
    Removals;
    'Raison d'etre' and love bird on left wrist, 'Memento mori' and love bird on right wrist

Next planned: Snug Piercing

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Holy crap BB you're barely even swollen! My leg looked so swollen and distorted after each addition to my thigh piece - I actually can't have my thigh tattooed for more than an hour at a time (after i was booked in for a 4 hour starting sesh which had to be cut short!) because it swells so badly!
    Last edited by Kaitey (:; 03-27-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm gonna get another tattoo this year. I don't have it yet but decided to post it :P. Its a design with doves and I'm gonna corporate my sons name or initials in it. The doves stands for the love and devotion that I will always have for my son :P.
    This is the design I showed my artist and it's being designed now with the initials of my son in it.

link

The artist is gonna design 1 with his initials and 1 with his full name, so I can see which one I like better. Can't wait!

I went and got a thing.
    www.warwink.com
    Hi, 'm Velts. Fear not, I'll only bite on mutual consent & in a very specific setting.
    Stretched, poked, scalpelled, hooked and pierced.

Founding member of Flying Pigs Suspension

42mm+ lobes
    10mm center labret
    10mm nasal septum
    2.4mm Frenum
    1.2mm double nostrils
    1.2mm vertical nip-nips
    Quite a few tattoos, mostly blackwork. 8 suspensions. (will write up on the additional 5 some time soon)A few retired, many to come.

Love dotwork and loving that placement. Obv hard to see the detail from that pic, but if done well I bet that looks badass irl!!

Nice one
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Velts. View Post

I went and got a thing.
    www.warwink.com
    Velts that is gorgeous! I LOVE dotwork!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Katie- Ooo that's a shame :( ha. My thighs are really starting to run out of room as I seem to default to it as a location due to the privacy and painlessness of it. I've chipped away probably 25 hrs between them by now and thinking of adding soon. Planning on working down the rest of my legs, always loved the look of heavily tattooed legs.
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Absolutely stunning, Velts!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBenji View Post
    Katie- Ooo that's a shame :( ha. My thighs are really starting to run out of room as I seem to default to it as a location due to the privacy and painlessness of it. I've chipped away probably 25 hrs between them by now and thinking of adding soon. Planning on working down the rest of my legs, always loved the look of heavily tattooed legs.
    Silly swelling legs! Do you have pics of yours Leah? I'm sure I remember you asking about getting your first thigh tat years ago!

I really want some new ink but I have no idea what to do.. I still have stuff to add to my leg, I want to add onto my right arm to make it into a half/full sleeve.. I'd also like to get my other foot done, my other arm and my fingers.
    So much space! So little money
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

One one thighI have:
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._7249621_n.jpg
    and the other:
    http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws...0a1f97e4_7.jpg
    Not the best quality photo on that last one. meh hah
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.