Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Show Off

Quote Originally Posted by I.N.K View Post
    was gonna post pics of mine but theres too many kick ass tats in this tread and would feel like the fat kid who doesnt get picked for football :(
    Go on, I'm posting mine my first and only!

So yeah, here is my beloved Hobbes taking a flying leap over my bellybutton. (in the comic strip he's ambushing Calvin, maybe someday I'll add him in lol) My sister gave me a bunch of Calvin & Hobbes books when she moved out and I loooooved them, plus I'd wanted a tattoo there for ages and this was the perfect shape.
    I had this done aboouut 8-10 years ago by some dude in Terry's Tattoo in Glasgow, when I was quite a bit slimmer. Hence the stretching, especially in the tail. I also scar verrrry easily which accounts for the somewhat patchy nature of the black stripes and some of the outline. I can actually feel most of the black by running a finger over it.
    So meh. Not the best tat in the universe but I love it

what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I love Calvin and Hobbes and so does hubby he may well get something very similar one day haha. Lyssa I really like that foot tattoo!!

I'd post my other tattoo but imo it needs to go in the awful thread not this one it's that bad haha
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ill post a few of mine once my post count reaches 20... lol xxx

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I love Calvin and Hobbes and so does hubby he may well get something very similar one day haha. Lyssa I really like that foot tattoo!!

I'd post my other tattoo but imo it needs to go in the awful thread not this one it's that bad haha
    Thank you!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

You're welcome hun I lovethe way it fits the shape of your foot, it's fab
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Aha me too, Quite surprised it fit so well since i just went in the shop told the dude i wanted a swallow and roses around my stars thn came back the next day

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Please excuse the photo quality! I have 8 in total..but these are all I have pics of at the moment.

my new tattoo, just got it on the 3rd. nice and scabby now, but i still love it, just gonna love it more once its healed
    Last edited by the_colvin; 01-06-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

^^Ooooh, I LOVE that one colvin, and Tilly, the feather with the notes around is really pretty, i'd been tryin to work out what it was from your avatar but it's a bit small, nice to see it in full
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by the_colvin View Post

my new tattoo, just got it on the 3rd. nice and scabby now, but i still love it, just gonna love it more once its healed
    Ooh, that looks gorgeous! The colour is fantastic.

And I know I posted this in the other tattoo thread, but what the hell! Few hours old, so hence the red, gunky, swollen nature of it. The lyrics say 'To this nature so unnatural I remain alone', they're from an AFI song called '...But Home is Nowhere'. The whole song has a personal meaning for me, and especially this one line. It's also done in the 'Sing the Sorrow' album font (the song's off the album) called Daresiel. It'll eventually form part of a whole side piece with lots of bats coming up from my hip.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen