Page 651 of 651 FirstFirst ... 151551601641642643644645646647648649650651
Results 6,501 to 6,506 of 6506

Thread: Swappies: Body Jewellery Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yeah anatometal stuff tends to sell fast and I mark things down quite a lot. If you don't mind going lower quality just for the play why not get a bit better there are Or for higher quality, go threadless and get some Neometal ones check stock levels as they may come back in soon) You'll also need the threadless labrets for them of course. You could have those in a couple of days after ordering, no pre-order.

You're more than welcome though and sadly I'm having very little luck indeed, not even any offers on here or facebook, can't give em away! Never mind!
    Thanks for the suggestions! I have looked at some of that stuff on BAF, but decided at the end of the day, I didn't want to spend money on something I wouldn't ever wear again.
    I've actually just switched over to using high quality internally threaded stuff (Oh, the difference for my poor ear! It's been perfection since). Neometal is so lovely, but I'm trying not let my self get into threadless. If I only buy things that will fit on my existing posts, that's far less I can consider buying! Haha. I'll probably just end up wearing my blurple discs. They match everything very well.

I'm sure you'll have better luck with the rest, but I can't be of any help there. My lobes are in standard earring land.

2g 6mm gorilla glass dichroic plugs and 2g 6mm one tribe aventurine plugs for sale (both SF). looking 20 per pair obo. Both pairs are unworn, purchased new by me.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

agh I only have 11mm tapers ://

Quote Originally Posted by marilynae_ View Post
    agh I only have 11mm tapers ://
    I'm selling 11mm plugs if you're wanting some?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Am wanting to sell 3 pairs of plugs all for 4 pounds each pair.I have a pair of blue silicone ear tunnels and a pair of rose gold double flared tunnels and a pair of stainless steel screw back tunnels all size 6mm

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerspice2138 View Post
    Am wanting to sell 3 pairs of plugs all for 4 pounds each pair.I have a pair of blue silicone ear tunnels and a pair of rose gold double flared tunnels and a pair of stainless steel screw back tunnels all size 6mm
    Awesome, please can you post a photo? Thanks!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network