Thread: Swappies: Body Jewellery Exchange

Does anyone have any 12mm jewellery for sale?
    also would anybody be interested in buying full/part sets/collections of 8mm or 10mm jewellery?
    I'm Becky
    I have: 1/2" first lobes, 1.2mm 2nd and 3rd lobes, rook, 2x helix, tragus, standard & inverse navel, tongue, VCH, and 4 tattoos (23 hours).

I have a teal 1.6mm/14g circular barbell, from Anatometal for sale! I was so excited to get it but it is too big for my face in my septum, at 3/8"/10mm diameter.
    I have never worn it and I believe the same can be said for the previous owner. It's unmarked and has awesome colour and shine, it changes in the light from turquoise to purple

I'd like to get back what I paid, so I'm asking 17.50 shipped in the UK!

Let me know if you're interested by PM'ing me or posting here. I'm having surgery on Wednesday 18th, so if it's after then there might be a delay in it being sent out, otherwise it'll be ASAP.
    Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

Hi! I'm looking for 00g plugs, any type but acrylic. Do PM me if you have any for sale. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    Does anyone have any 12mm jewellery for sale?
    also would anybody be interested in buying full/part sets/collections of 8mm or 10mm jewellery?
    I'm interested in the 10mm jewellery, could you PM me with details?
    Last edited by Boo; 09-16-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by khckl View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for 00g plugs, any type but acrylic. Do PM me if you have any for sale. Thank you!

I'm interested in the 10mm jewellery, could you PM me with details?
    Hi, I have some for sale. But it depends if you're looking for single plugs or sets, as I only have singles I'm afraid, but I have one pair I think, if I can dig them out?
    Piercings and what not..

2 x Lobes, 1 x 10mm Stretch (L), Helix (L), Tragus (L), Conch (L), Anti Tragus (R), Snug (R), Daith (R), Tongue Web & 2 x Wrist Skin Divers.
    Wish List: Rook, Gill, Orbital, Tatto.
    Retired: 3 x Lobe, 1 x Tragus.

Tumblr

2g GWS ladybird sf. Swap for other sf stuff. Something cute/pretty/fun.. just nice haha.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I only have about 3 pairs of anything, so not really able to swop. But if you have the other one of those to make a pair I'd love to buy them off you?
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

lol I've literally just bumped the ads in the facebook groups making them a pair :P Mind reader

Its partner is now joining it. I've decided I want to stretch so I'm willing to trade for a 7mm/1g pair or single (would prefer single) of a similar value or will sell for $25 USD incl int shipping. 15 posted within the UK.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

They're a 6mm 2g, right, not 6.5mm? I am so keen it's crazy!

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

According to my BAF gauge card, they're 6mm!

Yay! Oh luckiest of luckiness

Is there any chance you can give me a day or two to get the cash sorted? How do you prefer payment?