Thread: Swappies: Body Jewellery Exchange

Claires set of 5 belly bars BNWT

Anyone got any PTFE bars?Either at least 36mm or one 12mm?Don't necessarily need bars with ends, just the PTFE.Got some random stuff for swaps, depending on what people want, or will buy.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I've got a spare length of bioplast/flex if thats of any use?

anyone got any 7mm tunnels? only need one...
    Tattoos
    3 stars top of left leg
    star on back of neck
    rainbow on my back
    wee stick man on left leg
    full right leg sleeve
    1up mushroon on left leg
    deathly hallows on left leg
    mrs potts left foot (major ouch!)

Piercings
    1.2mm lobe x2
    10mm lobe
    8mm lobe!
    Industrial
    Tragus
    Belly button
    Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by bekki2308 View Post
    I've got a spare length of bioplast/flex if thats of any use?
    Oh, how long?Do you have to thread that or can you just cut it to length?
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

You can cut it and thread it, I have a bit thats already cut around 12mm length too as well as a length.

oh alright.i'm a lil confused, does it need externally or internally threaded balls?How much of it do you have cos i'd kida need 40mm roughly,or how much d'you want?
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I think I have a 12mm and a bit a little longer . It need external thread balls. Cant help with the 40mm though :(

Ah it's ok Bekki,ta for your help anyways
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Admin:

Can we just remind all BJS members this is a place for "swapping/exchanging bodyjewellery" NOT for selling, not for making money, not for private enterpize etc etc. If this keeps being abused this thread will be locked and the members abusing this will be banned. Any private dealings over PM will be treated in the same way if brought to our attention.