Thread: Please don't get your hopes raised up now the body piercers are opening.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Please don't get your hopes raised up now the body piercers are opening.

Sorry, to put this on here. But, would like to make you aware that when the piercer's open they cannot touch your face or ears. Our piercer can only pierce from the neck down at the moment. I said to my piercer that I am really glad they were opening this week then I found out the rest of the news.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 07-12-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I wonder if it is the same in Scotland.

Or maybe this is a sign that I need to get my first genital piercing...
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hi -yv- It is changing all the time now and all piercer's are saying different things. They are doing genitals. You are brave thinking about it!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 07-16-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My piercer is doing anything apart from oral and nose piercings.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Has it been confirmed that facial piercings can begin from tomorrow August 15th??

Quote Originally Posted by FiL View Post
    Has it been confirmed that facial piercings can begin from tomorrow August 15th??

Ours left a message on Facebook 18 hours ago FiL saying they are.

Quite a few Tattoo's.