Thread: New to gauges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New to gauges

Hi, it’s been a awhile since I posted here. A lot has happened. I been thinking about gauging my ears during this whole quarantine. I don’t want to eventually reach an extreme diameter. My goal is to eventually have my first holes with a good amount of time to be around the size of a penny? Maybe? Possibly smaller. Though even with the small amount of stretch I’m worried about my other piercings on my ear lobes will they be in the way? or change because of the stretching. I do have spacing but it concerns me.

Someone told me it would be easier and less of a cost to gauge at home with a proper kit. Also with the whole Covid it might be a better option for me. Though I’m really new at gauging. So any tips and tricks and would be great.

Questions I also have are: What kind of kit should I look for/buy? And what should I buy with the kit? How long does it take to go up a size? <<< something I definitely want to know because I don’t want to accidentally go too quick and tear something. I know these things take time though. I just want to play safe.
    Last edited by Mid; 05-08-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus

I can't help directly as I have no gauged piercings but there is a sticky on this very forum that should help
    GUIDE - How to Stretch a Lobe Piercing and FAQs
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I can't help directly as I have no gauged piercings but there is a sticky on this very forum that should help
    GUIDE - How to Stretch a Lobe Piercing and FAQs
    thanks Yv ... ; v ; Boos guide is helpful. Now I’m just having a hard time findings a decent kit
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus