Thread: Little thin skin came out of earlobe hole?

Default Little thin skin came out of earlobe hole?

Got this earlobe done a little over a month ago and today I took the earring out, but this little piece of skin also came out. At first I thought it was lymph so I pulled at it and that's why it has a little blood on it. Anyone know what's going on? The one on the other side doesn't have any problems.

Hi Rebecca, I am really not 100% could someone help more please? I am wondering if it is what was left when the needle went in and it’s got pulled through when you took the earring out. Perhaps a little oil will make it come off in time. Please don’t pull it off. (I am not an expert though).
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-13-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

You are lucky to have three pierced in a triangle shape on your lobe. I don’t have the room.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.