Thread: 3.2mm (8 gauge) black horseshoe with cones, 10mm diameter!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 3.2mm (8 gauge) black horseshoe with cones, 10mm diameter!

I've been looking for days I would like a 3.2mm gauge horseshoe with a 10mm internal diameter, in black, but with cones instead of balls. I have found every other combination of size, colour and end type but this. It must exist surely or, could somebody point me to somewhere I can get the bar and the cones separately. I have found some places selling both but they did not specify whether the two are compatible with each other so I don't know if the threads will fit. Thanks in advance!
    Left lobe: Two 2.4mm x 10mm BCRs
    PA: 8mm x 14mm horseshoe
    Lorum: 4mm horseshoe (now retired )
    Guiche: 1.6mm
    Septum: 2.4mm x 10mm horseshoe
    Left nipple: 1.6mm barbell (now retired )
    Right nipple: 4mm horseshoe

Left upper arm: Large black tribal currently being lasered off!
    Right arm: full Nintendo sleeve - done!

I can't help you with your question exactly but in my experience all ends fit on all jewellery but no doubt someone sells something that is incompatible.
    Have you been able to contact the places you have seen that have both to ask? Or is it like with a lot of retailers that they sell stuff but know very little about it?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I can't help you with your question exactly but in my experience all ends fit on all jewellery but no doubt someone sells something that is incompatible.
    Have you been able to contact the places you have seen that have both to ask? Or is it like with a lot of retailers that they sell stuff but know very little about it?
    thank you for replying! oh i didn’t realise that, maybe i should just order some and see if they fit. honestly I haven’t tried contacting any yet as contact with “customer service” departments makes me want to break things
    Left lobe: Two 2.4mm x 10mm BCRs
    PA: 8mm x 14mm horseshoe
    Lorum: 4mm horseshoe (now retired )
    Guiche: 1.6mm
    Septum: 2.4mm x 10mm horseshoe
    Left nipple: 1.6mm barbell (now retired )
    Right nipple: 4mm horseshoe

Left upper arm: Large black tribal currently being lasered off!
    Right arm: full Nintendo sleeve - done!

lol - I know what you mean. Particularly banks. I really hate it when they say "please hold, your call is important to us"
    that's obviously a total lie!

Should have clarified the above - in my experience - (up to 2mm only here) all the ends I have bought have fitted everything else sold at that gauge so a 1.2mm bar will take all 1.2mm ends and a 2mm bar will take 2mm ends.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital