Thread: Piercing Shops and Covid-19

Default Piercing Shops and Covid-19

I'm feeling sorry for all body piercers right now.
    From what I can see they are all seeing a significant downturn in business.

I can't see how I can help them right now but as soon as the world calms down I'm definitely going in for a piercing or three.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Not sure there's any business that won't be adversely affected... well apart from toilet roll manufacturers!

Defo you're right. Everyone needs to go and get a piercing and tattoo ASAP after things calm down.

You should talk to your piercer. See what they're doing about coronavirus. They're clean places anyway as they have to be. They'll like being contacted - it will raise their mood.

Hopefully there will be some help - there's 3k for businesses who don't pay rates I think. Won't go very far though. Hopefully their bank will help too - there's nothing they've done wrong.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum, tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

My piercer currently isn't doing any oral piercings - tongue/lip etc.

But good idea - I should contact them, say hi and spread some love
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hi All - Hope you are all well. Not good is it? I feel sorry for Tattooists and Piercers at the moment - well, everyone to be honest. One of them has stopped doing oral piercings at the moment. Please stay in touch with them through e-mail etc... They will appreciate it as I am doing this.

I am in a bit of a dilemma - I booked up for a Tattoo in May and don't know what to do. I have no problem with sitting in the studio. It is very clean and a private studio but, it is using our buses that worries me. People still "don't get it" and are coughing and sneezing (all over the place not covering it or using a tissue). We are technically in the group to stay at home for 13 weeks. I will not stay in for 13 weeks as in 1995 I caught normal "bog standard" seasonal Flu. I got ill and I am now still disabled by it. I ended up housebound for over 6 years (when I first became ill) and will only go out when I have to now-a-days. There are only the two of us here (Mum and I) no one will do shopping for us etc... - we don't expect it either.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-18-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.