Thread: Left cleft ear lobe not healing. Did she pierce into my cartilage???

Default Left cleft ear lobe not healing. Did she pierce into my cartilage???

I’ve had my piercings for 5 1/2 weeks now. My right normal ear is completely healed but my left cleft lobes ear still hurt and is oozing yellow liquid and getting crusty even though it had the same amount of care...I can freely move my right ones all around but the left ones feel and look like she pierced WAY too much skin and I’m not sure what to do now...Should I just wait longer? I’m now concerned regular length ear bars won’t fit because so much skin has been pierced through. This was a professional shop...I'd love to put in pictures but cannot find a website to upload pictures and cannot simply upload from my phone lol
    Last edited by MiladyMalady; 03-10-2020 at 03:54 AM.

https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...-post-pictures

But even with a picture it would be hard to say. Go back and see your piercer? Go to a different piercer for a second opinion? Could it just be swelling and once it settles it will be fine?

Try not to mess with it - don't touch it and don't over clean it.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...-post-pictures

But even with a picture it would be hard to say. Go back and see your piercer? Go to a different piercer for a second opinion? Could it just be swelling and once it settles it will be fine?

Try not to mess with it - don't touch it and don't over clean it.
    Yea I've just been spraying it with saline morning and night : / guess I'll just wait til it heals. Sent piercer pictures and she claims it's just piercing bumps even though I told her there are no bumps and what she is seeing is the metal under the skin stretching it.

And as for pictures, me posting 10 things just to post pics would be spam anyways so I'll just let you guys use your imagination