Thread: Wonky vertical labret??

Default Wonky vertical labret??

So had my vertical labret pierced yesterday went to my usual piercer we spent around 10 minutes measuring up etc at the time I thought the mark should be more on the right but my piercer said she thinks it would be to much over in the end agreed to her placement had the piercing,as soon as my hubby seen it he said itís not straight worst thing you could say to me lol as I suffer ocd 😂so all night been staring in the mirror,could I please have honest opinion if it looks straight or not please 😘😘
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

Last edited by FiL; 02-20-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE

OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

ok - might be swelling so hard to say definitely just now but from the photos alone it doesn't look quite 100%.

My advice - wait until the swelling has gone down and see then and get others to judge based on actually seeing you rather than a photo which may not be taken straight on etc.
    And don't do anything rash!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I have spoke to the piercer who said she would repierce for free in a few days once swelling has gone down if I’m still not happy
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE

OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

Hi hun. I don't think I'd have thought it wasn't right if you hadn't said anything.

Defo need to wait until the swelling has gone down before you'll be sure.

I really hope you're happy with it then. I think it's a lovely piercing to get - I've often thought about it.
    Last edited by Miss Fi; 02-21-2020 at 09:04 AM.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum, tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

See how it goes Jammy B. I think it looks ok. It could be swelling as suggested. I had a forward triple helix done last year and that was "exact" when it was done and some days even now they don't look right but, I am allowing time for long healing etc... (I really hope it is the swelling still!).
    Last edited by Mazzy; 02-21-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I agree with everyone. Wait until some of the swelling goes down. I've had mine for over a year and at times it seems off centered becuase of my other piercings (medusa and septum). If your still not happy just get it repierced.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

What's the latest with this?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital