Thread: Ten Years Later and a Fond Farewell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ten Years Later and a Fond Farewell

It's with a heavy heart that I'm saying goodbye to the BJS forums as admin and can't say if I'll post here much again if at all. I found this site in 2009 when researching getting my first "proper" piercing, a VCH believe it or not! It lead me to an amazing piercer who I've seen grow over the last 10 years. This site was bustling with amzing people from the older guy with just one piercing to the teen with 50+, from countries all over the world, from varying backgrounds and walks of life. I made so many friends, people in the US, South Africa, Scotland, Wales, you name it. I've seen people who met on here get married, have kids, go on holiday together, move in with one another, fall in love, fall out of love, we've loved and even sadly lost members here as well. I have loved all the meets I created and attended, they were literally amazing.

Some of these people I met are still my friends today, I've been a bridesmaid at a wedding in Scotland, I had a whole table of you at my own wedding, I'm going to South Africa in December to be a bridesmaid for another forumite, I've been welcomed into so many lovely people's homes, lives and families and I'm so grateful for it. I've also been really grateful when I was asked to help moderate and then to be an admin. The vast majority of people never caused any problems. However over the past few years people have grown, got busy, made families, got jobs, got hobbies that keep them busy. Many turn to more modern forms of chat such as social media etc. So although I've been here, although I check most days to see how the forum is getting on I'm not really doing much in the capacity of admin and the little I do say can very occasionally cause a stir which has never been my intention.

I thank you all for being on this ride with me whether it was from the start or from yesterday. I started out here with no modded friends and a desire for a VCH. I've now been pierced over 50 times and have around 105 hours of tattoos on me. I love my mods, my experiences and I love those of you who were there with me. But now it's time for a change.

If anyone wants to stay in touch please PM me and we'll take it from there.
    Last edited by Boo; 02-14-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<