Thread: Crust in new piercing

Default Crust in new piercing

Hi! My name is Claudia, two
    weeks ago i got 2 piercings on my earlobe and
    one of them got
    infected and my doctor prescribe me antibiotics, and now is better but I noticed that the piercing has a big crust stock behind the stone, i cant push the earring on my ear because of that and its almost falling, i don't know what to do, i tried everything to take out the crust, my ear havenít healed yet, the hole
    looks like i just got it done, do you recommend me to take it out, clean it and put it back or leave it like that, please any advice you have I appreciate! Im
    sorry my English and thank
    you!!

i clean it two times a day with sea
    salt and warm water ( i put my ear on a bowl hehe)

I'd recommend soaking it and seeing if you can wipe the crust away. Also make sure the jewellery is implant grade high quality and not too long. If problems continue go back and see your piercer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you, my earring fell out, im so scared, you think i should go to an emergency room? How i can put a photo, i did my earring at claires :(

You do not need to see a medical professional. It sounds as if it was done with a gun, if so then you need to let it heal and get a proper needle piercing once it's healed. Guns should never be used on humans, they are for cattle only. Where do you live?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<