Thread: PA & pubic surface piercing - thinking of having the snip

Default PA & pubic surface piercing - thinking of having the snip

As above nearly 40 married 2 kids have a PA and pubic surface piercing since Xmas Eve 19, as per other thread not sure if keeping/replacing but also thinking of having the snip/vecectamy.

Would the peircings cause any issues/ would they be best removed prior to having the op?

Anyone had it done - any thoughts /regrets?

My fella has a frenum ladder and didn't have to take any of them out when he had a vasectomy. It's going to depend on the person doing it. Some will want them removed, some won't. Impossible to say. They won't cause an issue as they're nowhere near the area being worked on.

If you are asked to remove them then you can replace with PTFE temporarily if the issue is that they're metal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Boo...
    Any complaints from your fella afterwards, or do the benefits outweigh the risks ?
    Guess it's the head job for me ATM not being fertile even though already have 2 boys and no plans for anymore , even if things change as nearly 40 and will still be dad to the 2 boys (6 &12 yr olds)

Quote Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
    Thanks Boo...
    Any complaints from your fella afterwards, or do the benefits outweigh the risks ?
    Guess it's the head job for me ATM not being fertile even though already have 2 boys and no plans for anymore , even if things change as nearly 40 and will still be dad to the 2 boys (6 &12 yr olds)
    No, no complaints from him at all. He drove to his appt, had it done, drove home. Took it easy for a couple of days and was fine. He doesn't have kids but I have one and after quite a few years decided I'm not having more. Our only issue was his samples kept showing cells so had to go back quite a few times. Then after seeing a consultant after a year he looked into it and said all was fine after an indepth analysis. In the last sample semen cells were there but in teeny amounts and non motile so no pregnancy would occur.

We spent a lot of time chatting over it (years). As I had a kid I did look into getting sterilised and went to a consultation but I'm high risk for major surgery, I also got grilled with a lot of rather upsetting and invasive questions. He just got asked if he knew it was permanent and then booked in lol.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I don't think they are bothered about piercings as long as they are out of the way. It's just a local anaesthetic and there are no scans etc.
    I don't have any down there but I don't remember them asking about piercings when I had my vasectomy.
    (oh, I'm trans by the way, just in case you're wondering why a girl is taking about having a vasectomy!)

It sounds like you are decided to have the vasectomy. When you approach the NHS about it, you and the Mrs will be invited to discuss it first with a professional - I guess they are just checking that you are making the right informed decision.
    I've no regrets and suffered no problems from it. AFAIK, it is not good for women to stay on the pill for very long times so my wife had to come off the pill and we're not into condoms so it was the logical choice.

I'd also wait until your PA is fully healed first - the vasectomy is a really easy operation but no point in putting your body under any more strain as it will just slow the healing of the PA
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital