Thread: New PA - Mrs not too impressed

Default New PA - Mrs not too impressed

Hey all
    I got my first ever piercing, too chicken to get anything visible, I got a PA and public surface piercing, Christmas Eve just gone. They're healing fine all good.
    Tried a few times with the Mrs but she feels it gets in the way and preferred me just being me, I think it's a bit of a head job too, especially as we have young kids around she doesn't feel it appropriate.

I'm in two minds either take out completely or replace from the standard CBR to a threaded barbel that could be removed before sexy time (if she still doesn't like feels Ng of barbel) or going swimming or whatever.

I spoke to the piercing place (reputable) who suggested leave it to settle for a few more weeks before replacing.

I'm not in rush ATM to "stretch" or anything and think if just removing be best done sooner than later in the hope of fully healing back up but I also think might as well wait a couple weeks and try barbel and if closes back up fair enough and if not can just pop out as and when...

One of reasons I got a PA was bit of chastity play too but other than that which again Mrs not too fond of being key holder the piercing not doing much for me, I like the look but doesn't add anything extra as such
    So what would you do, retire it now/early or wait and try barbal? Would a bigger size ball be more comfortable for the Mrs and would I need to stretch the hole to try or can you get a threaded barbal standard size with a bigger ball on end?

You're going to have to talk it over with her and see how you feel. Whilst many will scream "it's your body!!!!" you will, of course, be mindful of what your partner thinks/feels. Only you and her can come to a decision really.

As for changing jewellery you can discuss options with your piercer who can then order in and replace for you once it's a bit more healed (as they rightly suggested). However, don't think that you can start to remove/replace jewellery frequently at this stage. You'd have to wait until the piercing is fully healed and the fistula can support such changes, especially if they're frequent. Otherwise you'll struggle and cause damage/irritation. You will want to be waiting until it's been settled for a good 6-9 months at the very least.

You can get any kind of barbell you need with whatever size ends you need. Again, your piercer will be able to order in for your anatomy/requirements.

This isn't really something someone else can decide for you as it's between you and wife. Why not ask her? If her main issue is the way it feels during sex then could anything else be done? Changing positions/actions? Does she think a jewellery change could help?

You mention chasity play being a reason for the piercing etc. Was this discussed with your wife? Is that something she's generally into? Or were you hoping to convince her?

Seems there's a lot you and her need to chat about imo.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for your input, I understand only wife and I can decide, just after advice on swapping out the CBR.
    Seems there's a lot you and her need to chat about imo.[/QUOTE]

I guess the crux is she'd prefer it gone...
    I'm tempted to remove completely and hope it'll fully heals, however, I also was wondering if changing jewellery would help and if not have the one piece of jewellery which be easy to remove for sex and then put back in afterwards ..

Are threaded barbells the easiest jewellery type to take in/out?
    How easy is it to take pa jewellery in and out - I don't have any CBR removal pilers
    If keep to same size/weight would I still need wait 6+ months before swapping out from CBR to a threaded one just so it'll be easier to remove.?
    I think if it's possible/practicle soon to at least try swapping jewellery just to try it and if not take it out completely, at least we would've tried.

Sounds like you really want to keep it.
    Did you discuss it with your wife before getting it?
    If she was keen on the idea beforehand but now, having experienced it, doesn't like it that's one thing but if you surprised her with it then that's another.

As Boo says, you need to speak openly with her. Perhaps replacing it with a bar until it is healed enough to remove for sex and put back in afterwards might be a way forward.
    I doubt it is healed enough for taking out/in regularly now so a bar - which is smaller and less obtrusive - might be the answer.

Good luck - let us know what happens.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I also was wondering if changing jewellery would help and if not have the one piece of jewellery which be easy to remove for sex and then put back in afterwards .. - Only you and her can work this one out. It's such a personal thing.
    Are threaded barbells the easiest jewellery type to take in/out? - Depends on the gauge of the BCR really.
    How easy is it to take pa jewellery in and out - I don't have any CBR removal pilers - Gauge dependent again. 12g you can probably just use your hands. 10g you may struggle and need tools. 8g and bigger you'll deffo need some ring opening pliers which are easy to buy.
    If keep to same size/weight would I still need wait 6+ months before swapping out from CBR to a threaded one just so it'll be easier to remove.? Regardless of the jewellery if your aim is to remove it for sex/play then you're going to have to wait a long time 6-12 months for it to be able to cope with that kind of manual irritation. It's very very dependent on how you heal and not something anyone can guess. You could get away with it at 3-4 months but it could be nearer a year.
    I think if it's possible/practicle soon to at least try swapping jewellery just to try it and if not take it out completely, at least we would've tried. The sooner you try this the higher the risk of irritation that will continually set back healing.

As you can tell, a lot of it is going to depend on how your body reacts and how you and your wife feel. There are many variables at play including feelings/emotions so it's not an easy thing to answer for you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well that's the end of that.
    It fell out at work and not had chance to sort it, looks already like the hole has closed up. I'm not going have time to get to piercer until at least following Saturday