Thread: Funniest/Strangest reaction to body mods

Default Funniest/Strangest reaction to body mods

I know y'all have had people ask if a tattoo/peircing hurt, but was was the most... Extreme reaction?

Mine was my own fault. Somone pointed out my tongue peircing and asked if it hurt. My reply? "No I do it quite relaxing". The lady was speechless!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993, Second lobe (6/8/19) and two flats (partial paw 13/6/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Other : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19) and VCH (12/6/19)
    Left Calf : One cute dragon!

Planned : Left triple helix, Right nostril, Left upper arm tattoo

I've had people recoil/kids run away, been gawped at, had people touch me without asking (A LOT), guys hit on me when I'm literally stood/sat with my husband, straight up had someone say I looked "disgusting", whispers behind my back, people covertly taking photos, people asking to take photos. I'll probably think of more lol. Sadly they're not exactly strange when you're as modded as I am. I often say "no" to "do they not hurt?" just because I'm sick of hearing it, the rest of the time I say "of course they do" and look at them as if they're insane.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The ways guys react when I'm on a night out and they notice my nipple rings are showing through whatever I'm wearing (I don't flaunt them BTW!! ��).

Several times I've had guys say "you've got nipple rings". First time I was a bit like, what do I say. Clearly it's not news to me lol.

So I now answer with "have I? I didn't know. How did that happen? Thanks for letting me know".

Not sure what answer they're expecting!!
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

I have had someone say "What on earth are those things sticking out of your ear?" for my piercings and when I went for a pre-op assessment we typically got a Nurse that was anti-tattoo and piercings. She seemed that insulted by my "all seeing eye" tattoo that when I had a blood test she moved my arm around really quickly so she didnt see the eye. Mum and I laughed that one off.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.