Thread: Help!! Is my nipple piercing rejecting?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help!! Is my nipple piercing rejecting?

Hey guys,

I seriously need some help/advice..
    So I got my nipples pierced about a year and a half ago, and I got them pierced at (i think) 12g, I asked my piercer to pierce with heavy gauge (i liked how it looked)

And recently, the right piercing hole on my right nipple kept getting this blood-blister like sore, however SSS eventually cleared it up, however there was a slight tear where the bar and skin meet. Now it oozes, bleeds and scabs quite a lot. Im afraid it might be rejecting?

I havent had much experience with any of my other piercing rejecting (other than my eyebrow), but my nipples are flat so the only thing I could think of was rejection..

I downsized to try and save them, 14g, and Im hoping they return to normal. I will be seeing my piercer in two weeks, until then, I just want to ask on here to see what you guys think, and know what I can do?

I took a photo before I soaked and cleaned it this morning, so I added a photo and scribbled most of the contents out incase it gets flagged :P lol

Any advice and information would be greatly appreciate it, Help me save my nip!! lol

l

ibb.co/QvXMvQb
    Last edited by Boo; 01-09-2020 at 09:29 PM. Reason: direct link removed due to no link policy