Thread: Help!! Is my nipple piercing rejecting?

Default Help!! Is my nipple piercing rejecting?

Hey guys,

I seriously need some help/advice..
    So I got my nipples pierced about a year and a half ago, and I got them pierced at (i think) 12g, I asked my piercer to pierce with heavy gauge (i liked how it looked)

And recently, the right piercing hole on my right nipple kept getting this blood-blister like sore, however SSS eventually cleared it up, however there was a slight tear where the bar and skin meet. Now it oozes, bleeds and scabs quite a lot. Im afraid it might be rejecting?

I havent had much experience with any of my other piercing rejecting (other than my eyebrow), but my nipples are flat so the only thing I could think of was rejection..

I downsized to try and save them, 14g, and Im hoping they return to normal. I will be seeing my piercer in two weeks, until then, I just want to ask on here to see what you guys think, and know what I can do?

I took a photo before I soaked and cleaned it this morning, so I added a photo and scribbled most of the contents out incase it gets flagged :P lol

Any advice and information would be greatly appreciate it, Help me save my nip!! lol

l

ibb.co/QvXMvQb
    Last edited by Boo; 01-09-2020 at 10:29 PM. Reason: direct link removed due to no link policy

Almost imposible to tell what's going on without several clear photos from various angles and having a feel really. Downsizing was probably not a good idea but it's hard to know. I'd see a piercer sooner if you can. For now all you can do is just look after it and keep an eye on it, soaks or rinsing in the shower and be gentle with it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I agree with Boo - impossible to tell with one grainy photo. Not sure why you need to wait 2 weeks to see a piercer but you need to do this as soon as you can.

Also - leave it alone as much as possible - given that you have downsized, I suspect you may be fussing too much - piercings are easily irritated.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital