Thread: How was your Christmas?

Default How was your Christmas?

Hi all,

As per the title - how was your Christmas? Are you enjoying time off? Was Santa good to you? Done/doing anything intereting?

Me - I have 2 weeks off which I really really need as I have been so busy lately.
    Best present I got was MAC false eyelashes and their tool to apply them - I've never been able to do it very well.
    Also treated myself to a new dress in the sales - it's still to arrive although I'll need to lose some weight first - as per usual I have been eating way too much.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Just chilled at home really, had a nice meal. We're not religious so don't really do much. No time off work, self-employment doesn't allow for it really. Gifted a few pressies, got some small bits from hubby and mum, going out for a meal with my sister tomorrow as not really seen her much. Got a small bonus from a client so treated myself to solid gold ends for my ears.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Glad you both had a nice Christmas and received some nice gifts. It is only mum, myself and our pets here. It is like a normal day for us really. It was nice and quiet which, we like. I got my mum some nose studs and a hand knitted window sill warmer lol.. I received some signed books from my mum and a blanket from our friend as I am always cold. And a live Christmas tree.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 12-29-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Mazzy - what is a window sill warmer?

Meanwile, the festive break continues for me. I don't drink alcohol much but because of all the parties, meals and meet ups with friends, I have had something to drink every day since Christmas day. I can't cope! I'm definitely going to drive on hogmanay so I don't have to drink.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

-yv- Hope you were able to drive and enjoyed Hogmanay. We don't drink as we are on medication and I am bad enough as I am lol...

My window sill warmer is just like a long scarf knitted in chunky wool. Our window sills here are quarry type tiles that go across and get very cold and make the room cold so, it warms the sill up a bit and looks funky in the process.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 01-01-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.