Thread: New Daith Piercing Advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Daith Piercing Advice

So got this done yesterday, it was barbaric and super painful. The piercer bearing down on me and stopping half way through because she couldn't get it all the way through... Was the worst piercing I've had by far and I've had a lot! and it bled a crazy amount like poured in my ear.

So basically the picture I took into the piercer the hoop laid flat? I think that's the best way to describe it so as you look straight on at the ear you see the hoop... (see link - google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjxzJTjoJLmAh URlhQKHbJQABMQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wi ldtattooart.com%2Fdaith-piercing&psig=AOvVaw1JyWAkBkoXvhpxo56lza2_&ust=157 5214286912347)
    Where as mine looks vertical and completely not what I had in mind, I was assured by the piercer and the other member of staff that once healed it will lay nice and flat but I'm not sure. Usually when I have a piercing the placement stays as is, like I had a septum crooked and healed and I had to have it redone... So I am very sceptical has anyone else had this piercing and did it look like mine initially?

Any advice, also i appreciate honesty but please dont be too brutal =)
    Last edited by Boo; 12-01-2019 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Direct links are not allowed on this forum