Thread: Looking for online shopping

Default Looking for online shopping

My local shop doesn't really stock much. The shop I like it's a bit of a drive. I have used bodyartforms in the past. But they dont have much in stock that I want. Anyone recommend a good website for basic circulars, and captives?

If you can't find something on BAF I'm not really sure where you'd find something! They're the largest online retailer of body jewellery in the USA!

Are you looking for something particularly unusual? If so, go to a good piercer and they can order it in for you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I should have specified. I dont want the cheap Chinese metal. I want good quality material, but I'm just looking for basic circular barbells. But the size I want they're out of stock of BAF.

Quote Originally Posted by workin_ike View Post
    I should have specified. I dont want the cheap Chinese metal. I want good quality material, but I'm just looking for basic circular barbells. But the size I want they're out of stock of BAF.
    A lot of high-end stuff, Anatometal, Neometal, LeRoi etc will end up being a pre-order. So you can pre-order from a piercer or from BAF. There may be some other US sites that might have what you need in stock but it's unlikely.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by workin_ike View Post
    My local shop doesn't really stock much. The shop I like it's a bit of a drive. I have used bodyartforms in the past. But they dont have much in stock that I want. Anyone recommend a good website for basic circulars, and captives?
    Hi workin_ike

Please check your inbox in your personal messages on here as I will send you some links. I don't think I am allowed to post them on here.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Please let me know if you received the links ok as I am not sure if I accidently deleted the message. I am not very good with P.M's.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

You have a really good APP registered piercer in Pittsburgh who can order anything you want and who may have some things in stock: Hot Rod piercing Co. 95 S 16th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203