Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi, newbie member here! I've dropped in on this forum so many times in the past to research piercings so I thought rather than just lurking I may as well join.
    I've just started stretching my medusa; gone from a 1.2mm to 1.6mm. My goal at the moment is 4mm. I was thinking of doing a diary/experience thing?
    Anyway, thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this post.
    Last edited by pottpear; 09-10-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    My current piercings: septum, 2 x nostrils, medusa, snakebites, tongue web, smiley, right nipple, navel, vch, 5x lobes, scaffold, rook and both traguses (tragi? Whatever the plural of tragus is ) and a middle labret that I wear when the mood takes me.

Hi Pottbear,

Welcome to the forums. I for one would be interested in a diary of stretching your medusa to 4mm.
    That is something different.

edit: I see you have already started a diary!
    Last edited by -yv-; 09-11-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital