Thread: nostril piercings - different colors on each side?

Default nostril piercings - different colors on each side?

I just got my nostril pierced with a white gold and cz purity end from anatometal (for my 25th wedding anniversary). I am wanting to do the other side to match. I am debating on doing another white gold one - or instead - doing a rose gold one. (1 have lots of ear piercings and my right ear has silver and gold in it - matching the white gold nostril piercing. My left ear has rose gold and silver in it - my left nostril is the side I am wanting to pierce now.)
    Would you go with rose or white gold?
    (sorry - I have no pics right now)
    Thanks!

This really is down to personal preference.

I'm a symmetry freak so for me it would have to match (I've got 3 nostril piercings each side and they always match)

I'm sure either would look lovely. We would all love pics both now and when done.

And happy anniversary!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

My ears don’t match but if it was my nose I think they’d have to match.

i think mismatched would look cool too though, there’s no right or wrong!

Id get both as pairs and switch them around when they were healed probably.

I match my paired nostrils so I'd go with that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<