Thread: Snake Eyes Piercing?

Default Snake Eyes Piercing?

Hi guys,
    So this afternoon Iím going to get my Snake Eyes pierced. After doing a lot of research and watching a lot of videos on YouTube, I love the way it looks so Iím thinking just go for it. Iíve found a place to get it pierced however Iíve noticed most shops in my area wonít do it. The risks of it affecting my speech and teeth donít bother me too much, itís mainly just infection that I worry about; in the past Iíve had a heart condition and I do generally have a tendency to just worry about that kind of health related stuff. From what I can make out though, it heals relatively fast?
    Iím just curious as to how itís effects are any different than a standard tongue piercing?
    Of course, I am slightly nervous about the risk of infection, how easily would it actually be for this piercing to become infected?

Infection is the least of your worries and you've said you don't care about speech/teeth but know that it can cause permanent muscle and nerve damage as well as smashing your teeth to pieces. No good piercer will perform it so you're already at risk of going to someone who is lacking in education and morals.

If you're going to get it done anyway please make sure you have access to good medical care.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Don't do that, look at getting venoms instead? Thats what I considered but I have veins in the proper placment for now.
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom