Thread: Ear stretching advice needed

Default Ear stretching advice needed

Hi guys! So I recently started stretching my ears, my goal size is 30mm. I went to the piercer in the parlor I work at and he started stretching for me, however he stretched me from 16g to 8g... me being a dumb teen, I didn't know that one should never skip sizes and all and I'm extremely worried now that Ive messed up my ears and wont be able to reach my goal size.

My ears bled a little bit and they were sore for a few days after the stretch but they've healed up pretty quickly now.

It's been about 2 or 3 weeks since it all went down. Is there anything I could do to help my ears? I

massage them daily to try help but I'm not sure if that's enough. Will I be able to reach my goal size if I wait about 6 months before I start stretching again and use tape to stretch super slowly?
    Last edited by Bigfeatherblue; 07-11-2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Take out the jewellery, let them heal fully for a good 6-12 months. Then try again properly.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<