Thread: Should I try again?!?!

Default Should I try again?!?!

I had my rook pierced a month ago but sadly had to get it taken out because it migrated too close to the surface of my skin. I had it removed last week. The piercer seemed to think that the original piercer didn’t pierce it deep enough and she didn’t foresee an issue with me getting it redone in a few months. Should I just choose a different spot or take a chance that it will be ok to get it redone? My other options are to get my right tragus done or a forward helix.

Listen to your piercer, they're the one who can see/feel the area.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Listen to your piercer, they're the one who can see/feel the area.
    Thanks! I appreciate your comment. The piercer who took out my jewelry didnít seem to think that I would have an issue if I wanted to get it redone. I really loved it while I had it Iím just a bit nervous that it will migrate back out again.