Thread: Rejecting rook

Default Rejecting rook

I知 pretty sure that my newly pierced rook is rejecting the jewelry. Once migrating starts, is there anything that can be done to save it? I知 so sad that I知 loosing my new piercing! It痴 one of my faves!!

There is a difference between rejection and migration. What is making you think that one or the other or both is happening? Can you post a photo?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by OutnumberedX3 View Post
    I’m pretty sure that my newly pierced rook is rejecting the jewelry. Once migrating starts, is there anything that can be done to save it? I’m so sad that I’m loosing my new piercing! It’s one of my faves!!
    See how it goes OutnumberedX3. My Rook is nearly two years old in a weeks time and for a long time my glasses seemed to some how annoy it and it was painful. Then after a while the pain went and I mentioned this to my piercer that it was odd. Anyway, my piercer said that my Rook had actually started to Migrate. The bottom hole ended going in deeper and the top out slightly. I said "has it had it? - should it been taken out etc...?" Well, it stopped moving and it is ok at the moment. We just keep an eye on it.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

The jewelry is very superficial. Enough so that I can see it through the skin. It’s so odd because it’s been healing fine. I haven’t had any issue with it since I got it pierced a month ago. I’m heading in to the place that I got it pierced and I’m pretty sure that I’ll have to get the jewelry taken out. I wish I could share a picture but I’m not sure that I have enough posts.

Your piercer will be able to help you as they can visually assess you in person. They will also give you an idea of how long to wait to get it redone.

You can upload a photo to a hosting site and post a broken link here without the http://www. part. No direct links are allowed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<