Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transgendered

Default Transgendered

As regular forum users know, I'm transgendered - technically I am a transvestite as I am not pursuing any permanent changes to make me more female.

I'm increasingly alarmed by a growing movement of "TERFs" - Trans Exclusional Radical Feminists - a group of women who basically hate men and don't accept that anyone born a male can ever be anything but male even after full gender reassignment surgery.

I spend some of my time as a female - I largely blend in with other females.
    I don't know why I do this but I NEED to do it. I have done since I was about 6 years old. I spent years self-loathing and wondering why but now just accept this part of me.

According to the TERFs, I am dressing as a woman so I can get access to female changing rooms etc in order to commit crimes against women.
    This really saddens me and also worries me that this viewpoint may get popularised by some poorer quality newspapers.

You're a sound bunch - what's your thoughts?
    Would you mind if you saw me in the female changing rooms of a clothes shop?, In the female toilets at your work? Does it concern you that you probably wouldn't know I was a genetic male?
    Do you mind if my friend who lives full time as a female, has been on hormones for years and is just awaiting the operation uses the female changing rooms at your local swimming pool?
    Is it different for my other friend who doesn't put much effort into looking female but still has the need to dress as one?

I'm curious about your genuine thoughts - and if you are uncomfortable with people like me, that's fine but I'd love to explore why.

Personally, I think it depends - my friend who doesn't put in much effort should, at least for now, keep what he does private. My other friend - she should be able to do as a genetic woman would do. I think I'm ok in the female toilets but wouldn't use the female changing room at the swimming pool.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hey Yv,
    I've just been mulling this very interesting post over with MrsT.
    There are always going to be extremes like TERFs and I'm sure there's a group label like TERMs (masculinist version) too and whilst they are irritating I'd like to think they are the minority but all forms of media can be harmful to social behaviour.
    We are both perfectly at ease with anybody so long as they are genuine, honest people.
    Many smaller public venues only have one facility to use, our swimming pool changing area is family oriented (mixed) and has individual cubicles. Public toilet facilities shouldn't matter for you or your lady friend as it's not as if you're hanging out in an open plan urinal. You'd be sorting yourself out in a cubicle. Open plan changing rooms with say showers may pose more of a problem for your friend if she is pre-op. Retail changing is fine as they tend to be curtained cubicles anyway and some only have one for all in smaller stores. Your other friend can do what he/she likes in private or at organised meets/events but it would be odd for him/her to use any public female facilities as there may be a backlash (or even a backsplash ).

You're all cool by me & MrsT
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

TERFs are complete d*ckheads and so is anyone who agrees with them/their mindset.

I don't care who is in a toilet or changing room tbh. I go and have a pee or to get changed, not freak out over who else is in there with me. Sadly, the rest of society is also compromised of d*ckheads who will cause problems if they decide they don't like the look of a certain person in a certain situation.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for the considered feedback TikiMan.

And Boo - I like your no nonsense style!

Any thoughts about gender neutral facilities? I've only ever seen one toilet marked as "gender neutral" I had a look - it was very nice but as I was presenting as a female at the time I went to the ladies toilet. I'm kind of against such "third gender" type things - I think that all toilets should be male and female together and just have cubicles for all - perhaps with some urinal cubicles as it does make things quicker and easier.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Thanks for the considered feedback TikiMan.

And Boo - I like your no nonsense style!

Any thoughts about gender neutral facilities? I've only ever seen one toilet marked as "gender neutral" I had a look - it was very nice but as I was presenting as a female at the time I went to the ladies toilet. I'm kind of against such "third gender" type things - I think that all toilets should be male and female together and just have cubicles for all - perhaps with some urinal cubicles as it does make things quicker and easier.
    Agreed, just have small cubicles for people. For toilets and changing areas. I just don't see the need to over-complicate things like this. Maybe for those who are terrified of another gender there can be a separate room/area? I dunno.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Agreed, just have small cubicles for people. For toilets and changing areas. I just don't see the need to over-complicate things like this. Maybe for those who are terrified of another gender there can be a separate room/area? I dunno.
    I agree with both of you. A modesty panel for the urinal areas, double the traps for sit down duties, child changing area, assisted cubicles for less able and let the terrified/horrified queue for a private room if they're that bothered.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    ...let the terrified/horrified queue for a private room if they're that bothered.
    Exactly! I hate how anywhere busy has a horrific queue for ladies toilets yet I'd be screamed at for going into the men's, especially when there's no disabled toilet or it's miles from the regular loos. Yes I've done it and yes men will shout at you as well as other women.

Well my veiwpoint on most matters are liberal, if its not hurting me its none of MY business.

However, I am also from Texas and was raised in a very conservative manner. While the idea of a "man" of any sort in a changing room or bathroom somewhat bothers me, I consider the idea of a fuss over it extraordinarily stupid. There are SEPARATE stalls for a REASON.

People need to grow up. I WOULD be mad if someone was a peeping jerk, if they where male or female. Gender really shoulden't be the issue.
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom

Quote Originally Posted by Dragooness View Post
    People need to grow up. I WOULD be mad if someone was a peeping jerk, if they where male or female. Gender really shoulden't be the issue.
    Agreed! Sounds sensible
    Last edited by TikiMan; 05-31-2019 at 07:59 AM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Maybe for those who are terrified of another gender there can be a separate room/area? I dunno.
    Brilliant! Make them the outsiders. - Boo for PM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast