Thread: Venom and Vertical Tongue

Default Venom and Vertical Tongue

Getting that itch again and got a 100$ bonus from work.

Septum seems healed entirely, nipples are good. Helix us still hell but.... Its a HELIX.

What should I expect going into this one? Its the last facial ish peircing I can get because my boss dislikes them.

Also get both at once or space them? I would think both as less healing time.
    Last edited by Dragooness; 05-17-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom

Personally I'd give it another few months minimum as you still have some fairly young piercings.
    At the end of the day it's up to you though.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

As that's three piercings I'd suggest waiting until all your current piercings are settled past initial healing.

Not sure about getting them all done at once, that's probably gonna be some brutal healing but your piercer will be able to advise.

Do you know if you're anatomically suited to all of them?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Erm the common name may be different here. Venom refers to a horizontal tongue, usually near the tip.

Havent gone in yet. I had been toying with the idea of a few more piercings, but my boss will not budge on facial, and helix still likes to pretend to be a demon from hell so.. I am limited to the tongue or more... Personal piercings and I am NOT getting those locally. One of the tatt artists there is also a customer!

Ah yeah venoms here are usually 2x off centre tongue piercings. This is why I don't like the daft names.

No good piercer would do a horizontal tongue piercing due to the dangers involved.

So my advice is not to get that one as it's literally dangerous.

Each to their own though, just make sure you can easily access medical help afterwards if needed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I.. Did not know that at all. Could the two off center be done in the same spacing closer to the tip, or is that whats considered unsafe? I am okay with doing just a tongue if its in ANY way dangerous. This is why I ask y'all first! YIKES

Boo is correct to my knowledge in that venoms are two piercings offset from the centre. The horizontal you're talking about is the snake eyes and is not common and many piercers would not recommend it. You'd need a highly skilled piercer with plenty of experience to carry out the snake eyes as well as the correct anatomy.
    Last edited by TikiMan; 05-18-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

In all honestly no highly skilled or good piercer would ever perform a horizontal tongue piercing. End of.

The further towards the edges of your tongue you go the more complex the nerves and vessels are along with the muscular structure, not to mention that it will hit your teeth no matter what. Even if you went for plastics that's still harder then your teeth in the long run not to mention not safe to have in an oral piercing due to the nature of a mucous area.

Thank you guys, Single it i and I think Ill wait a bit! Use the bonus on some new jewelry instead!