Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skin healed over piercings

It hurt but wasn't too bad. Was just kind of surprised when being told he would have to pull them out. One side hurt worse then the other. Hut i would get them redone because i loved them
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Like Boo.... I too am sorry you had to go through it but I'm glad to hear it's been sorted. Hopefully they will heal up quickly and can be repierced with better sized jewellery. Thanks for sharing this as it is important info for both piercers and clients to be aware of regarding jewellery size for new piercings.

Defo worth getting done again as they looked great on you.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Definitely a learning experience. Up to this point I've never had major issues with healing any of my piercings. But I plan on getting them done again. Yes it hurt to have them pulled but the pain quickly faded. Again it sucked that this happened but shit happens in life and we live and learn from all experiences. So next time I'll pay a lot more attention to whats going on inside my nose.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Gutted you have had to do this. They looked so great too!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I know but as long as healing goes well I plan on having them redone. Its just a matter of time.

Sorry, to hear what has happened Brit Renee. Hope you feel much better soon. Glad that you were able to have spotted what went wrong and not have left it for much longer.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12