Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Jewelry Options

Default Nipple Jewelry Options

Just what is in the title. I know Rings are an option, as are barbells but anything else? I am window shopping right now and want to know what my options are. Can so called "D rings" Be used or is it too steep of an angle t0 work through the piercing? With how deep my piercings are I don't know a true ring would be an option!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom

I liked having pierced nipples and it was certainly worth the initial discomfort.. In some ways I still wish hadn’t taken them out.

At first I had barbells and after a while had rings, which I much preferred. When the rings were fitted, I also went up a size to 2mm (wow that hurt as much as the piercing). I had them in for about a year and they were comfortable. I think I was more aware of them than the initial barbells, so hopefully you can take this into account.

The main thing is to wait quite a long time, nipples don’t heal quickly (at least mine didn’t).
    Piercings: navel, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples, septum, tongue web

Hi Dragooness,
    There are many types of jewellery suitable for fully healed nipple piercings.
    If you like the idea of 'D rings' then take a look at 'nipple clickers' which are hinged or maybe go all out for 'nipple shields'.
    Your nips are still quite fresh so you need to wait until they are well healed before changing.Good to window shop though and see what your options are!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Hi Dragooness,
    There are many types of jewellery suitable for fully healed nipple piercings.
    If you like the idea of 'D rings' then take a look at 'nipple clickers' which are hinged or maybe go all out for 'nipple shields'.
    Your nips are still quite fresh so you need to wait until they are well healed before changing.Good to window shop though and see what your options are!
    I know its too early, was looking at a place that did custom work and unfortunately the ONLY straight custom item is a D ring Ill look again. Rest easy even if I ordered right this second it would be months before I was the items, and I don't have the money to shell out yet!

My wife has worn D rings in her nipples in the past without any problems.
    She wears bars these days, don't really know why - probably just can't be bothered changing the jewellery.

And TikiMan - I'd never heard of nipple clickers - now to find some nice quality jewellery.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I've tried a few days ago different rings but prefer bars.

Easier to live with and look cute. I also don't wear bras so like something that won't be too obvious.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    My wife has worn D rings in her nipples in the past without any problems.
    She wears bars these days, don't really know why - probably just can't be bothered changing the jewelry.

And TikiMan - I'd never heard of nipple clickers - now to find some nice quality jewellery.
    THANK you. They have some custom pieces in Niobium with opal that comes in an "oil-slick and black" color if you custom order

I am having issues losing ends to damn near everything, so I am going with things that are endless! Already lost one ball off my cicurlar in my ear, and one ov my septum balls when sleeping. Getting a pincher!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragooness View Post
    THANK you. They have some custom pieces in Niobium with opal that comes in an "oil-slick and black" color if you custom order

I am having issues losing ends to damn near everything, so I am going with things that are endless! Already lost one ball off my cicurlar in my ear, and one ov my septum balls when sleeping. Getting a pincher!
    This is why I love threadless, never once lost an end

D-rings and clickers look amazing in nipples imo and shields can be fun but are anatomy dependent ofc.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well the D rings come with a opal captive, the septum is a pincher.. Witch worries me as couldn't it slide out? And I cant change my cartilage again any time soon, I had no choice it was so inflamed... Evidently I cant do steel. BUT if everything works out ill be able to save up for a set, I am rather fond of opals!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragooness View Post
    Well the D rings come with a opal captive, the septum is a pincher.. Witch worries me as couldn't it slide out? And I cant change my cartilage again any time soon, I had no choice it was so inflamed... Evidently I cant do steel. BUT if everything works out ill be able to save up for a set, I am rather fond of opals!
    Septum pinchers should come with and be worn with o-rings.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast