Thread: Recommendations for VCH piercer near Belfast plz

Default Recommendations for VCH piercer near Belfast plz

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a piercer near Belfast who has a good reputation for genital piercings in particular VCH. Also if anyone has any experiences or advice to share that would be great.
    Thanks

If you were in the SE England I could recommend but Belfast is not my area. I have heard of The Otherside piercing studio having a good rep but you'd need to get in touch with them and any other local piercers to ask them about a VCH. I'm not even sure if you have any UKAPP piercers in the Belfast vicinity.
    Main thing is that you've got to feel comfortable and confident with your chosen piercer. Your anatomy needs to be right for the procedure and only a consultation will establish this.
    As for the experience.... I'm sure a few of the ladies on here will be happy to advise.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

If you search the forum there's lots of info on VCHs and what to look out for/ask a potential piercer. If you can't find the posts let me know and I'll have a look for you.

I can't recommend anyone near you, I only really know of someone at Wildcat in Dublin (possibly Keith?) who used to be APP registered (before the UKAPP was formed) but are no longer. However, most if not all of their artists are members of ABMAI but I don't know much about that association.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

We do actually have a really good studio directory connected to Body Jewellery Shop:
    https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/pi...String=belfast

I have used both the Otherside and Belfast city skinworks, on balance I prefer the latter of the two. My advice however is visit both and choose wherever you feel most comfortable.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm