Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been a while just showing off my high nostril piercings

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Congratulation's with your new piercing(s). I was wondering how you were getting on Brit Renee.
    Can't seem to keep staff at work. I've been working 4 days a week. Which are 12 hour shifts with all 4 in a row. Then the 3 days I have off i end up sleeping them away. Then work is jusy been crazy busy.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    Can't seem to keep staff at work. I've been working 4 days a week. Which are 12 hour shifts with all 4 in a row. Then the 3 days I have off i end up sleeping them away. Then work is jusy been crazy busy.
    Sorry, to hear that Brit Renee! Hope they sort out something soon. I bet you are tired - glad you are ok.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12