Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reached my PA size goal!!

Default Reached my PA size goal!!

Hurrah! After thinking about getting a Prince Albert piercing for over 2 years I eventually summoned up the courage and had the piercing done nearly 2 years ago. I loved it straight away and wish Iíd not prevaricated that whole previous 2 years. Anyway, over time Iíve slowly been stretching the size of ring from an initial 2.4mm BCR to the goal I had when I started which is 5mm. I was able to slip it in with no tapering last week and have been loving it since. Until I got to 4mm I was only using titanium rings, but with 4 and now 5mm Iíve gone with steel BCRs and I just love the additional weight.
    Now that Iíve reached my goal Iím not sure whether to go larger or not, but for now Iím loving my 5mm BCR ring.
    Now Iím thinking about a lorum or hafada.
    Just thought Iíd share as this forum has been very helpful to me over the years.
    Current Piercings: 5mm BCR Prince Albert
    Ball Stretching Weights: 250 gram ring

YAY! Congrats
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Nice one Pwb72!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Unfortunately I’ve had a couple of set backs on my PA adventure over the last week or so. I was finding the 5mm bcr ring a little uncomfortable as the ball was being pushed against the fistula by my foreskin and rubbing. This is an issue I’d not had with previous sizes and so decided to drop back to the 4mm ring while I investigated other rings/bars. An improvement straight away and all was good.
    Then yesterday morning I had entered a 10k run. I’ve had rubbing issues on longer runs before and so decided to take the 4mm ring out as it would only be for 2-3 hours. Well could I get the 4mm bcr back in after showering?
    So in the space of a week or so I’ve dropped from 5mm to 3.2mm. Self inflicted I know but feeling a bit down about all that time stretching seemingly lost and wondering whether to give up on it all.
    Just getting things off my chest amongst like minded folk really.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that mate.
    Give it a week or two to settle then ease that 4mm back in for a few weeks. Meantime...research more jewellery. Try good quality titanium it is much lighter and more easily supported by underwear whilst running and also steel can exasperate irritation too. Just a few thoughts for you.
    If you like the piercing then don't give up on it!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Thanks TikiMan, as you suggest I’m going to give it a week or two with the 3.2mm ring and then try the 4mm again.
    I decided it would be a shame to just give up after all this time so will stick it out and I’ll get back to where I want to be.

Quick update, I managed to get the 4mm bcr back into my PA piercing at the weekend and have had no issues. Will leave things for a while before I try the 5mm again.

Great news Pwb72! Sounds like it is all settling down nicely.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Another update, managed to get the 5mm bcr back in my PA last night. Slight discomfort for a minute or two but it’s back. Investigating other types of ring and bar to see if there is a more comfortable solution. Any suggestions?

Great news Pwb72!
    What internal diameter BCR do you wear? When I was first pierced it was at 19mm ID (3/4"). As my stretches progressed I found it way more comfortable reducing the diameter to 16mm ID (5/8"). Obviously reducing diameter is anatomy relative and needs to fit without pinching when erect and also safely getting opening pliers in (unless you use screw in or easy snap balls).

When selecting jewellery i look for quality smooth domed ends with a tight fitting ball. Minimum ball size of 8mm for a 5mm gauge (4g) keeps it lightweight when in titanium material making it more likely to be comfortable when exercising. I found this to be the case personally but I also had (still have) rings with 10mm, 13mm,19mm and pendulum balls for different occasions lol . With a little adaption I am able to interchange the balls.

If you are encountering soreness/pinching by the ball at the fistula underneath the foreskin then you could try a segment ring which will further reduce the weight too.

Circular barbells could work but the downside would be increased weight due to 2 balls. Curved barbells may be an option but this will be more anatomy based i.e. how stretchy your foreskin is and whether your fistula can tolerate constant pressure that may be applied by the ball when undercover.

Oh decisions decisions!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings: