Thread: advice needed

Default advice needed

i was in a pit and forgot to take my tunnels out and didn't realize until the following day my lobe nearest my cheek is looking thin and slightly swollen at the bottom i ve rubbing jojoba oil twice daily a lil bit of a change on the swelling but not much

Without seeing it it's hard to know what's going on. If the lobe is irritated then it would be best to forego any jewellery and let it heal naturally and stretch back up (if it's shrunk) over a slow pace. If it's looking too thin then you may want to visit a good piercer who can examine you in person and let you know the best course of action.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i soon as noticed i took my tunnel straight out il try and get a photo uploaded later

s346.photobucket.com/user/sad-satan/media/DSC_00871_zpsptpiyg3y.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 not the best pic sorry
    Last edited by Boo; 04-04-2019 at 06:59 PM.

I'd let it heal for a good month or two and take it from there. Go see your piercer as well who can assess you in person and give you some advice.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hey sad_satan,
    Spoke with a guy I know who is at 3/4" (19mm) and his lobes are pretty thin. He doesn't get on with jojoba so he uses emu oil and massages for 5mins a night. If he gets irritation then he leaves them out for a couple of weeks and drops down usually to 5/8" (16mm) in that time. He then stretches again over a couple of months.
    I don't know if thats normal as I'm nowhere near that gauge personally.

Like Boo says, give them time and maybe have it checked by a pro.

Hope it settles back down for you soon.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) segment in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR